chapter Seventeen.

Matthew's P.O.V

"Surprise......",I announced as Toya and Leon opened their eyes.

"Wooow wow,Daddy its the nice lady at the restaurant. You found her",Toya screamed as she ran and hugged Josie closely followed by Leon.

Quisha squirmed and reached for me. I held her as Josiepie knelt and  hugged Toya and Leon.

"Hey sweethearts,how was your day?",she asked them.

" It was fun,I ate all my lunch,I played with my friends and....",Toya talked as we entered the house.

"Not fair I want to talk too",Leon said frowning.

" Okay honey tell me about your day",Josie said carrying Leon to the kitchen.

"I dance,i eat,and sing",he said joyfully.

"And and I played with misha",he added excitedly.

"Oh... I see someone has a little crush",Josie said tickling Leon who giggled.

"What is your name?",Toya asked suddenly.

I then remembered I hadn't properly introduced them.

"Oh sweetie,my name is Josie and I am your new nanny",Josie said.

" What is nanny?",Leon and Toya  asked innocently.

"A nanny is person who takes care of you",I replied.

"Like a mummy would?",Toya asked.

"How about we get you changed and you two help me prepare dinner",Josie said changing the topic.

I mouthed a 'thank you' to her and went upstairs to change too still holding Quisha. I honestly don't know how I would have handled that.

Josie P.O.V

Toya and Leon were so excited to see me. They told me about their day. Trust me these children are adorable.

We were chatting in the kitchen enjoying every bit until Toya asked if a nanny cares for children like a mummy. Poor girl,she missed her mum I am sure.

I wonder what happened between her and Matthew. The house doesn't even have any photo of her. Anyway I am just a nanny,I don't have the right to ask what happens in my boss' relationships.

I quickly change the subject and go upstairs to help the children take their baths.

I bath Leon and Quisha first,dress them up and switch on TV for them to watch SpongeBob as I help Toya take her bath.

Since she is six,I decide to teach her how to wash herself and I promise to let her do it the next bath.

I let her dress herself,then I apply lotion for all of them.

"I can't believe they have opened up to you so fast",Matthew says startling me.

"Sorry If I scared you",he added.

"Its okay,how long have you been standing there anyway?",I asked lotioning Leon's arms.

"Not so long. Are you guys done so we can head downstairs?"he asked.

"Almost done",I reply finishing up with lotioning Quisha's body and turning off the TV .

Matthew carried Leon on his shoulders as he giggled calling his dad a horsie. Silly Leon.

We decided on making rice and salmon for dinner. I fed Quisha as I had my dinner.

"I can feed her as you eat",Matthew offered.

"No its okay,I can manage this is my job after all",I replied not sounding rude.

Toya and Leon chattered about their day as Quisha imitated whatever she could manage.

"The perfect family",I thought to myself.

Me and Matthew  cleared the table after dinner.As he started washing them,I led the children to the living room to watch some TV since they had some 30minutes before their bedtime.

Matthew joined us and carried Quisha who had started falling asleep.

"Bed time",I announced standing up.

"Will you please read us a story Josie?",Toya asked with her puppy  eyes you can't say no to this eyes.

"Only if you rush upstairs,brush your teeth clean and jump into bed before I come",I replied.

They immediately ran upstairs.

"Don't run ,just walk",I told them and they stopped running. They instead walked as fast as their little legs could take them.

"I wish I had such command at bedtime",Matthew joked.

"You know they have you wrapped around their pinky fingers",I teased him.

"You can tuck Quisha and then join our story if you want",I added.

We turned the TV and lights off and went upstairs.

I checked Leon and Toya's teeth. Leon had to do his again with my help but Toya was perfect.

I tucked them both in Toya's bed and started reading to them 'Rapunzel'.

Matthew joined us. Midway through the story they were already sleeping. I kissed them and left Matthew to tuck them in.

I went to my room and took a much needed shower.

I heard a knock on my door. I wore my robe and went to open.

"Sorry ,If I interrupted your bath,I just wanted to say thank you for today and goodnight", Matthew said.

"Its okay,goodnight Matthew",I replied.

He went to his room and I wore my pajamas,texted Sherry,jolanda,mum and Merijn. We talked for sometime then I slept off.

Matthew P.O.V

I watched her as she read to Toya and Leon. She was perfect. I know I chose the right person to help me.

I sit besides her as she reads,I breathe in her scent,she smells so nice. She kisses them and leaves me to tuck them in bed.

As I go to my room,I remember ,I haven't wished her  goodnight and thanked her for her help.

I gather my courage and knock her door.She takes a few seconds before she opens.

There she is. In her bath robe. I wish I could just tear the robe off her body,pin her to the wall and make her loose her mind.

I quickly shrug off my thoughts.

I wish her a goodnight and go to my room with my erection pressing hard on my boxers.

I wish she knew what she is doing to me....