20 Would You Rather Questions (1)

Tag 3 friends you want to challenge to answer this chapter.

This chapter is suggested by p2e7rc4a0beth. Please check out her books. If I get a good response on this chapter, I will do another 'Would you rather' chapter. So if you like it, please share it with your friends.

1. Would you rather smell a used sock or lick a shoe?

2. Would you rather lick a dead fish or snail?

3. Would you rather taste earwax or booger(snot)?

4. Would you rather have to fart loudly every time you sneeze or have to burp loud after every yawn?

5. Would you rather be able to control fire or water?

6. Would you rather eat bitter guard for a week or chillies for a day?

7. Would you rather eat shit that tasted like chocolate, or eat chocolate that tasted like poop?

8. Would you rather have seven fingers on each hand or three holes on your nose?

9. Would you rather live low life with your loved one or rich life all alone?

10. Would you rather have no one to show up for your wedding or your funeral?

11. Would you rather know how you will die or when you will die?

12. Would you rather speak all languages or be able to speak to animals?

13. Would you rather eat your dead friend or kill your dog and eat it when you are marooned on a lonely island?

14.                         ^ Fried or roasted?

15. Would you rather read minds or predict the future?

16. Would you rather eat half the things you see or lick everything you see?

17. Would you rather have a foot-long nose or a foot-long tongue?

18. Would you rather have diarrhoea on stage or blurp in public for a full year?

19. Would you rather Have no hair or be completely hairy?

20. Would you rather have a booger hanging from your nose for the rest of your life or fart every time someone greets you?

If I am making another chapter like this, how do you want it? (Serious, funny, nasty, romantic, or anything you suggest.)

Edit: Burps are just mouth farts.