Q 004

~*~

What is the scariest story you have ever heard/read?

o.o

Mine is the Japanese bathroom girl. It is scary because it really happened.

This happened in the 1960s in some rural area of Japan. There was a girl named Akari. She was a bit chubby and her classmates used to bully her for that. On the last day of school, her classmates decided to pull a prank on her.

They locked her inside the bathroom block and they later forgot to let her out.

She spent the days inside the bathroom.

At first, she ate her own faeces to survive.

After that, she ate the tissue papers. While it didn't have nutrients for the body, it provided her tiny amounts of energy to stay alive.

Fortunately for her, the water in the pipe kept coming for the first month.

Then the water supply stopped and she ran out of tissue papers. 

Then she ate the leather on her belt.

She drank water from the closet and saved her urine for the future.

Finally, after 45 days, the police managed to find her.

By then, she was very thin and near death. But with proper medical care, she was brought back to life. This incident attracted media attention and public ire. But since the bullies' families held high political power, they escaped the law.

But things went wrong later. In the next two years, all the five girls who were involved in the incident suicided for no reason. They didn't even leave a suicide note.

The families of the bullies used all their power to investigate and found multiple evidence pointing towards Akari. 

But when they finally found Akari, she was dead for two years.

The police assumed that the families of the bullies manipulated evidence.

After three years, the guard of the school also suicided. 

Some people say it's the action of that girl's ghost. Some say it is a curse. Most of the people think it was a series of murders by someone related to the girl.

I think Akari faked her own death and later killed everyone. If that is true, then there is a very high chance she is alive somewhere.