10 Questions Horror Scenario (1)

Tag 3 friends you want to challenge to answer these questions.

Scene: One night, when everyone is asleep, you wake up hearing the laughter of a child. The time is 2 AM. There is no child in your home. Your other family members are in the house and they are also in danger if there is really a ghost.

1. Will you leave your room looking for the source of the laughter? (Read the scene above before answering.)

2. While outside your room, you hear some sound from the kitchen. What will you do?

3. Will you walk silently in darkness or will you turn on lights?

4. What will be your weapon of choice?

5. You see the curtain in front of the window moving. Will you run away or check it out?

6. A black cat comes out of the kitchen. You don't have a black cat at home. What will you do?

7. You return to your room and then you something bulging under your blanket. What will you do?

8. You hear odd noises from your parents' room and it's locked. What will you do?

9. You hear the laughter from your brother's bedroom. Will you go in or leave him to die?

10. You find your brother texting his girlfriend and the child's laughter was his message tone. What will you do?

You will have to throw the cat outside and close the window through which the cat came in. The bulging under the blanket was your pillow. Don't break in your parents' room unless you want the biggest embarrassment of your life.

I will soon do another chapter with real horror questions.

Give me more ideas for scenarios like this.

Check out the next chapter for more interesting questions.