CHAPTER SEVEN - CONSIGLIERES AND WHISKEY

↻ ᴄᴏɴꜱɪɢʟɪᴇʀᴇꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡʜɪꜱᴋᴇʏ ↺

ᴄᴏɴꜱɪɢʟɪᴇʀᴇꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡʜɪꜱᴋᴇʏ ↺

"That's not going to work, Gguk, and you know that. It's too dangerous," a white haired male says, and Jimin watches him with curious eyes as this is a new face. "Their security levels are way too high, not to mention the plethora of guns and personnel they have. We may be the most venerated mafia in all of Seoul, however that doesn't mean our numbers are large," he continues and the teenager listens in intently from his standing position by a wall, meanwhile both Starling and Agust speak with this new man in a room he's never been in. It appears as though it's a meeting room, and seeing as Jeongguk is the leader, it only makes sense that he sits at the end of the table; however, this white haired man seems to have his own fair share of power, judging as he's given the opportunity to weigh both options in his hands, one more heavier than the other. He's not afraid to voice his opinions and as Jimin is similar in that aspect, he feels some form of respect for the stranger.

"I think RM's right, Gguk," Yoongi chimes in whilst pressing his cigarette into an ashtray. "I know how important finding who killed your mother is to you, but you have to keep in mind that the teenager hasn't taken a shit yet, or at least not one that counts. Unless you plan on cutting him open and getting it yourself, you should probably consider the dangers of the mission before you send him in there. Not that I care if he gets hurt or not, but if he doesn't know what he's doing, that USB is as good as gone as well as the information it carries," he explains thoroughly and Starling digs the heels of his palms into his eyes, rubbing hard enough until his vision is tinged with random multicoloured splotches.

"Do I get a say in this?" Jimin questions and although he's looked at by all three handsome men, they ignore him and continue speaking. Well, he supposes that answers that question.

"...I'm sorry," Jimin starts again, bravely interrupting their conversation...again. "But you're talking about cutting me open and I'm standing right here. I can hear everything you're saying, and if you're gonna send me off into some death zone, at least let me weigh my options with you," he requests with good argument, even if the three men don't see it as so.

However RM chuckles, staring at Jimin with an entertained look in his eyes. "This one's got some bite, Gguk. I appreciate that," he states and Jeongguk rolls his eyes, meanwhile Yoongi groans.

"Yeah, well he's a pain in the fucking ass," the smaller man complains before lighting another cigarette, placing it between the sweet curve of his lips. An intoxicating yet entrancing puff of smoke leaves his mouth and twirls into the air, hoarding all of Jimin's attention in a tendril-like manner until the door opens next to him and the teenager flinches, pulled from his fleeting daze.

"Byeong-cheol?" Jeongguk asks with grit in his voice, and his owlish eyes narrow in the older man's direction as he stands from the wooden table abruptly, knocking his chair back with his thighs.