Consequences

Bright woke up with a slightly headache. He sat up and looked around. 'How did I get here?' He thought in his mind. He stood up and ran to the bathroom to clean himself.

After cleaning himself, he sat on his bed and tried to think did something happened last night? 'What I remember is that I was with Win... THAT'S RIGHT! WIN! I need to call him.' He talked to himself and took out his phone. He tried calling Win for a several times but he was not answering. He looked at the time and saw that it was 10:30 a.m.

Since he couldn't call Win, he tried calling Off. "Hello?" Off asked on the other line. "Off? Are you in your room now?" Bright asked.

"Nope. I'm out with Gun. We are trying to figure out what happened to Win. Did you know what happened to him since he was with you last night?" Off answered with a question back. "What? What happened to him?"

"He's not talking, when I asked him what was going on, he just stared and touched his lips." "Where is your room? I'm going to him." Bright asked with a hint of panic in his voice.

"It's at the end of our floor. Room 320. Maybe he will talk to you. Call me when he do." Off said then hung up. Bright got up and put on some clothes before running out to the room located at the end of the floor. 'Room 320.. so that is his room.' Bright thought as he opened the door. Luckily the door was not locked.

Bright closed the door. "Win, are you okay?" Bright asked as he got closer but to his surprise, a white pillow hit his face.

"What are you doing in my room?!" Win asked. He stood up and hit Bright with the pillow "You! You fucking stole my first kiss!" Win shouted. "WHAT?!" Bright asked as he avoid the pillow that Win used to hit him. "I said you. stole. my. fucking. first. kiss." Win stopped a while while explaining and continued to hit him not long after that.

"Please stop hitting me and let me speak." Bright whined.

"Okay but you better give me a good explanation." Win said and throw the pillow to his bed. "Okay, first of all, I was drunk yesterday so I couldn't remember anything. I'm sorry." Bright said and smiled apologetically.

"Did you know that I'm saving my first kiss for my love one?!" Win asked and he crossed his arms across his chest.

"I don't know obviously." Bright said trying to joke around. "Aish, you!!" Win took his carrot plushy and hit Bright with it.

Win had completely gave up on hitting Bright. He sat on the bed and crossed  his arms across his chest again. He turned his body away from Bright.

"Aww... Win, are you mad?" Bright cooed but he got no response from the other.

"Win... Please don't be mad at me. I don't know what happened." Still he got no response.

"I will do anything so that you can forgive me." Bright said while shaking Win's shoulder. 'Oh, anything huh? Hehehe this is going to be fun.' Win thought and turned his body to Bright. "Anything?" He asked while pouting cutely.

"Yes. Anything you want." Bright said while Win formed a smirk on his lips.

After a while.

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!" Bright was screaming and ran for his life. The security guards were chasing him through the hallway. "HEY YOU! STOP THERE!!" One of the guards shouted as they chased after Bright.

/Flashback/

"Wha?" Bright asked with a very unhappy face.

"I said, go to the ground floor and just go out a little bit then shout 'Hello everyone' as loud as you can with only wearing your boxer." Win explained.

"But that is so humiliating! And people might report me to the guards!" Bright sighed. "Oh well." Win said as he stood up. "I guess I'm not forgiving you then." 'The heck. I can't believe I like someone like this. Just my luck.' Bright sighed heavily again.

"Fine! I will do it for you." Bright said and Win turned to Bright with wide eyes. "Oh, really? Hehehe do it now then." Win said.

Bright turned to leave Win's room.

After he left, Win burst out laughing and fell on the floor.

/End of flashback/

The guards had caught Bright and brought him to the office.

Meanwhile on the hallway.

Win had been walking around and looking for Bright when he heard a group of people talking. "You know the quite guy? B? He go outside with only wearing his boxer and shouted that attract everyone's attention at the outside. It was so funny, you guys should have seen him." A guy said and all of his friends burst out laughing.

After hearing it, Win approached the group. "Excuse me?"

"Yes?" Replied a girl. "W-Win Metawin?" IT'S WIN METAWIN!!" The girl started to fangirling over him. "Hi, I'm Timmy!" A guy introduced himself.

"Uhm yeah, can I ask something? Where did they take Bright?" Win asked.

"Bright? Who is Bright?" One guy asked.

"Oh you mean B? He's at the guard's office now."

"WHAT? Uhm... okay thanks." Win said and ran to the office. He went inside and found Bright finally changed to a casual clothes while sitting and playing with his fingers.

"B-Bright?" Win called Bright but Bright looked at him while frowning and looked away.

"Are you mad at me?" Win asked. "Obviously. Who wouldn't?" Bright murmured.

"Oh, come on. Don't be mad~" Win said while acting cutely in front of Bright.

'He's so cut- Wait. I'm mad at him remember? I'm mad! I'm mad!' Bright thought that stood up.

He was going to open the door when someone grabbed his wrist. "Please don't be mad. I will never dare you to do that again. O-Okay. This time, I will do anything that you want. Please~" Win said desperately.

'Why am I doing this? He is just my friend but I feel really guilty.' Bright turned around to face Win. 'Payback time.' Bright thought in his mind. "You said anything right?"

"Yes anything!" Win answered immediately.

"Okay then. Date me for a week." Bright demanded.

A/N

So double update for the starting. What do you guys think?

I really hope you like my writing. >.< Hahaha

I think this will be a rom-com story too, same like my previous one.