First date

"What?!" Win asked due to the sudden question. "Well, that is the only thing you could do to make me forgive you but if you don't want to, you can forget about me then." Bright replied and tried sound pitiful.

"No, no. I will do it." Win said as he pouted. "Do what?" They didn't notice that a guard was approaching them. "U-Uhm nothing sir." Win replied. "Does this pervert is making you do something that you refuse to do?" The guard asked.

'YES!' Win answered that in is mind but he answered no the guard.

"We will be going sir." Bright said then waii before grabbing Win's hand and dragged him out of the office. "Wait... Will you stop dragging me?" Win said as he tried to pull his hand. "Oh, I'm sorry." Bright said as he stopped his tracks.

"Let's go back to the room.' Bright said and smiled at Win. Win nodded and just followed Bright.

Bright opened his door while Win walked towards his own room. "Wait. Where do you think you are going huh?" Bright asked Win. "To my room." Win replied innocently while pointing to the door of his room.

"No!" Bright whined as he grabbed Win's hand and dragged him inside his room. "Wait! Why am I here?" Win retorted. "We are going to talk." Bright said.

"About what?"

"Hm... Let's say, the date for one week thing." Bright said while smiling brightly. "And why do we need to talk about that?" Win asked again. "Well to make things clearer." Bright answered.

"First, I make this thing into one week because next week is the break and good thing is, at the end of the week, it will Valentines day!" Bright said happily. "But Valentines is on Friday?" Win complained. "Well we are going to start now since it is Saturday." Bright answered calmly. "Aish, just my luck." Win said and sighed.

"Aww don't be like that Win~" Bright said to him and laughed. "So, shall we go now?" Bright asked. "Go where?"

"Hm... I think we can go eat ice cream?" Bright answered and grabbed Win's hand gently.

They went out of his room. Well, actually Bright dragged Win out of the room. While they were walking, someone accidentally bumped Bright's shoulder. They stopped and Bright glared at the person. The guy just glared back at him not ever cared to apologize to him. "Uhm..." Win tried to break the small glaring contest in front of him.

The guy looked at Win and a smile crept on his face. Win also looked at the person and smiled. "Oh, Luke!" Win greeted the other person. "Oh, hey cutey~ We meet again." Luke said and patted Win's cheek causing Win to blush. "Cute~" Luke said while smiling sweetly.

"Ahem!" Bright faked a cough to get the attention. He pulled Win close to him. "As you can see, me and Win baby will be going on a date!" Bright stated shamelessly. "Win baby? Since when-" Win was cut off. "We will be going!" Bright said and ran off while dragging Win again. "Hey! Wait a minute!" Win protested to get away from Bright. They left Luke confused.

Bright didn't talk to Win as they walked. "Uhm... Bright?" Win called out for him but he got no response from the other guy. 'What is wrong with him now?' Win thought in his mind as they kept on walking. They reached the ice cream parlor without talking to each other. They ordered and Bright paid before going out of the shop and went to the park.

They both sat on a bench while eating their ice cream. Win nor Bright didn't bother to break the deadly silent between them. Well Win tried but he just failed. "I don't like the way he looks at you." Bright suddenly said as he finished his ice cream while Win on the other hand, who was busy eating his ice cream looked at Bright, confused.

Bright looked at Win. "Hey, you are such a messy eater!" Bright said. "What?" Win asked. "You have something here." Bright said as he pointed to Win's lips. Win tried to lick it off but he couldn't. Bright had a 'brilliant' idea and smirked. "Here, let me wipe it for you." Bright said with a calm face. He grabbed the back of Win's neck and then leaned closer and kissed Win passionately.

Win's eyes widened. He suddenly dropped his ice cream due to the shocking situation. Bright pulled away from the intentionally kiss. "See, it is gone now." He said the smiled as he saw Win's red face. "Oh~ So cute, you are blushing!" Bright was kind of fanboying a bit. Win came back to his sense and glared at Bright. "What the fuck?" He said and started punch Bright's arm.

Bright rubbed his pain arm. Win scoffed, crossed his arms over his chest and walked away. Bright stood up and wrapped his arm around Win and it made Win jumped. "You are so.... Forget it, fuck." Win got mad and walked away.

"Hey!" Bright yelled and ran after Win. He caught Win by arm but Win struggled to get way from him. "Let go you motherfucker!" Win madly stated causing the other people to looked at them. Bright had no choice, so he carried Win like a sack on his shoulder away from the park.

A/N

Here, an update for today. Sorry it's short. I think there will be several chapters have short writing. Sorry!