Confession on the third

They walked to the bus stop while holding each other's hands. Bright had been smiling all the time and Win was blushing crimson red on his face but he looked down so that Bright couldn't see it.

"Hey Win~ Why didn't you push me away? Instead, you let me hold your hand."

"Well, do you want me to push you hmm?" Win asked teasingly.

Bright quickly wrapped hi arms around Win's shoulder. "Hell no!!" He answered while pouting which made Win giggled.

They sat on the bench of the bus stop while waiting for the bust to come. They were sitting too close to each other and caused the people that passed by thought that they were a couple.

"Win?" Bright called him.

Win turned his head quickly. He didn't know that Bright's face was close to his. Before he knew it, their lips touched.

Bright hold the back of Win's head to prevent Win from pulling away.

Win blushed madly but instead of feeling angry, he felt... happy. He felt like there were butterflies in his stomach.

Bright's eyes widened as Win wrapped his arms around his neck.

Bright pulled away after a while while both of them ware gasping for air. He kept looking at the oh-so-called-blushing Win who was looking down after that 'moment'.

"Y-You di-didn't push me away?" Bright asked while looking at Win. Win nodded. "Win...."

"Y-Yes?" Win replied softly.

""Are you sick??" Bright answered with a question and touched Win's forehead. "WHAT?!" Win asked back.

"Urgh! I don't get it!" Win then pouted then crossed his arms.

The bus arrived and they both entered the bus. Win looked out of the window while avoiding Bright's gaze.

"Hey... Win~ Winnnnnn~" Bright called while poking Win's cheek.

Win pouted and crossed his arms. "Win, are you mad at me?" Bright asked cutely.

Win nodded slowly. "Awwww don't be mad please~" Bright did a bear hug to Win.

Win looked at him while pouting. "You are a dork!" He accused before standing up and left the bus.

Bright sighed. He had no choice but to ran after Win. When he left the bus, he looked around but he couldn't find Win.

Bright felt a pair of arms were wrapped around his waist. "Don't be such a dork, so that I wont be mad. You totally ruined my moment there." Win whispered softly.

Bright's lips formed into a smile. He remove Win's hands from his waist then he turned around to face him. "Why are you suddenly like this?" Bright asked.

"Why? Don't you want me to be like this?" Win pouted cutely.

"Of course not!" Bight whined. "Let's go now!" He said with a happy tone.

"But I'm tired." Win whined. "Okay then..." Bright replied then turned around. Win thought that Bright would leave him but instead, Bright squatted down. "Hop on! I will piggyback you! Since our first place is pretty near here."

Win smiled happily. He hopped on Bright's back and clung on Bright's neck.

"Where are we going anyway?" Win asked as Bright walked.

"Hmm, it is a secret! I don't want to give a spoiler." Bright chuckled.

Win pouted cutely. "Come on! Tell me!" He continued to whine.

"No~ No~"

Little that they knew, someone was watching them.

Off's phone ringed. "Oi! Why are you calling?! I'm busy here!" Off answered to the caller.

"Oi! Off! Is that how you answer to your own boyfriend?!" Gun asked.

"I don't care! Don't disturb me at the moment!" Off answered then hung up the call. He continued to follow the two 'love birds'.

After almost 10 minutes, they arrived at their destination.

"We are here!" Bright shouted.

Win looked up to look where they were. "Woah! Don't tell me we are going to that famous cafe?!" He shouted happily. Bright only nodded as a response.

Win got down of Bight's back and they went in into the cafe. He kept looking around with sparkling in his eyes. "I can't believe it that I can go here. Usually the seats are full. LET'S GO SIT OVER THERE! NEAR THE PADLOCKS!!" Win pointed towards the love padlocks area in the cafe.

He walked towards the padlocks. "Woah! This is so awesome! Finally, my wish to come here is granted!" He said happily while Bright watched him.

"Hey Win... could you wait here first? I am going to the toilet for a while." Bright said then left before Win could answer.

Win looked at him then shrugged. He kept looking at the padlocks before a little boy approached him.

"Excuse me, phi..." The boy called and Win looked at him.

"That phi wanted me to give this to you..." The boy said and handed to Win a heart shaped padlock then left.

Win looked at the padlock. He noticed a small note attached to the padlock.

'You are really pretty when you smile. I wish you always smile like this and I wish I'm the one who can make you smile.' He read the note.

"Hello!" This time, a girl greeted him cheerfully.

Win smiled at her. "Hello." He replied softly.

"A phi wants to give this to you." The girl said and handed Win another padlock.

Win looked at it and the same thing was there on the padlock. It also had a note with it.

'I want to be the only one who will kiss you, hug you and LOVE you. I hope I can tell this to you in person but I'm too shy to do it.'

He received another 3 more padlocks with notes like:

'You know, I really hate the rules but I need to respect you because worth a lot to me.'

'I'm the happiest man in the world this morning. <3'

'I want you to know...'

Win read the last padlock but it was not completed. He expected to received another one from another little kid but this time, it was Bright.

"B-Bright..." Win stuttered.

Bright only smiled and handed him a key.

"What is this for?" Win asked.

"Why don't you look at it?" Bright told him then smiled.

Win looked at the key and found the words 'I love you' carved on it.

Bright took the last heart shaped padlock and inserted the key to it then it was unlocked. "You..." Bright held Win's hand. "You... unlock my heart." He said softly to Win.

Win looked at Bright while blushing really hard. "It is okay if you don't give me your answer. I know it is too fast but.. that is how I feel." Bright said sadly then walked away from Win.

'W-Wait! What am I going to do?!!' Win shouted in his mind. He watched Bright walked away from him.

A/N

Another update. Sorry for being so slow to update this story.

I hope you enjoy this chapter. (>,<)