𝐎𝐍𝐄

CHOU TZUYU

"What the heck are you looking at?" I asked Mingyu since we're on the same waiting room. And i saw him looking for me for a couple of minutes. "Yah! Mingyu-yah! Do you like Tzuyu?" Seungcheol asked. "No! Not even close!" He said. "then why are you looking at me? Are you amazed by my visual?" I asked teasing him. "Well sort of" He answered. I saw some pillows been thrown to him by his member as we all started to laugh. "This bastard denied that he like Tzuyu but ya know" Seungcheol said giving them a sign that the group knowas. "Whatever" I said and rolled my eyes. "It kinda feels uncomfortable that someone is looking at me but for you, it feel really uncomfortable" I said teasing him. "Yah! I know that your pretty but--" I cutted his words laugh. "You can just easily say that you like me" I said and roll my eyes once again.

"I-I d-didn't" He said stuttering. "Then why are you stuttering?" I asked and laugh. "I-I'm not!, I-it's jus--" I cutted his words again and laugh. "This guy is just indenial" Dino said and hit Mingyu while laughing.

"We need to go now" Momo said entering the dressroom looking fiercely. "She's gorgeous" I heard Minghao. "That's your bestfriend" I said to Minghao before leaving. "Can't get over on what happened?" Jeongyeon asked. "Get over my ass" Momo said and roll her eyes. After Momo's incident with Jeonghan being punched by her. Now she hve another one with Jun. Her problems with those aren't done yet. "Tzuyu, do you like Mingyu?" Nayeon asked out of a sudden. "Why so suddem?" I asked and laugh. "Anyways, No" I answered and play my phone. I saw another issue about other idols. Kinda felt bad about their privacy. "I can't come home by this night" Nayeon said as she got off our van and standing at a bus stop. "She's going to her parents home" Jihyo said.

We arrived at our dorm and Jeongyeon quickly cooked and most of the members are probably waiting for theie turn for showering as I waited I heard my phone rang. I quickly answered it as I enter the bathroom. "Who are you? Don't bother me" I said and was about to end the call when the caller shouted. "It's me Mingyu, the handsome tall guy" Mingyu said and chuckled. "I only know Mingyu, the tall and dark guy" I said and try to end the call but he shouted again. "What do you want?!" I shouted. "Can we meet?" He asked. "Why? I'm tired, let me sleep" I said. "Please? I just want someone to accompany me" He said. "Ask Nayeon Eonnie then" I answered. "She's busy" He said. "Pick me up then, idiot" I said and ended the call.

———————

+just finish the other book
+first chapterrrr!!