𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

CHOU TZUYU

"Hey? Mingyu seems to be a bit down today, aren't he?" Nayeon asked and pointed at Mingyu spacing out. "He's been like that for almost 2 days" Jeonghan answered. "What happened?" Nayeon asked. "No one knows" Joshua answered.

As i look onto Mingyu. I was met by his eyes, glowing like a diamond. "Tzuyu-ah" He said, dragging all the attention to us. "Y-yes?" I asked. "Let's talk? privately?" He asked. I just nodded and walk outside.

"Tzuyu-ah? I just want to apologize on what i did, although i know it's wrong i still did it" He said and bow. "No, it's fine we just got carried away" I said and smile as i tap his head as he was still bowing. "Dang! What did you Mingyu?!" Nayeon asked approaching Mingyu whom hiding from my back. "Noona! I didn't mean it!" Mingyu said. "Wait! You two did what?!" Seungcheol asked. "Come here Mingyu! I'll hit your freakin forehead!" Seungcheol said along with Nayeon. "We did what?" I asked confused. "You know? That" Jeongyeon said and smirk. "Wait!? What?! No! We didn't!" I said. "I just kissed her" Mingyu said. "You bastard!" Seungcheol said and ran towards Mingyu hit his forehead. "That's wrong! Respect her Gyu! Or else you'll be sleeping at the garden" Seungcheol and hit Mingyu once again. "I didn't really mean it! I just got carried away" Mingyu said. "It's just kissing, right? There's no tongue!? Right!?" Jeongyeon asked or scolding perhaps. "O-Oh! I'm sorry!" He said and bow. "I apologize too" I said and bow.

"Oh? Quick take a picture!" Nayeon said and laugh. "Mingyu and Tzuyu is bowing on us" Seungcheol said and laugh. While we we're still bowing. They take a selca with us bowing. Great.

"I can't believe this! But congrats?" Joshua said and laugh. "Guys, you just interrupted me from asking her" Mingyu said and whine. "What we're you supposed to ask her?" Nayeon asked. "I was supposed to ask her if she could let me court her!" Mingyu said still whining but then stopped when he realized what he just said. I just look at him confused. "I just exposed my self" He said and flick his forehead.

"But what is your answer Tzuyu?" Nayeon asked. "It's obvious! It's a yes! How could she resist her crush?" Jeongyeon said and chuckle. "Oh! Sorry! I exposed you" Jeongyeon said and laugh. "You really just did" I said and roll my eyes. "It's a yes?! omfg i can't breathe" Dahyun said and laugh.