5: Blame it on the jello and the chocolate pudding.

Author's Note:

HELLO AGAIN!

bobbiejelly

Reddit Imagines - MerAdd in 2020. Experimental Fic #1

It's in 2020. Addison Montgomery comes to GSMH. And she has a few questions for Meredith Grey. OR: Meredith Grey/Addison Montgomery rants copied from my Reddit responses. Just thought they might be enjoyed here. F/F. MerAdd. Meddison. (Sort of). Rated M. Crackfic. Redditfic.

Chapter 5: Blame it on the jello and the chocolate pudding.

Meredith and Addison continue talking about how Addison just accidentally revealed she told her then-husband, Derek Christopher Shepherd, to never hurt Meredith, while she was on morphine. And Addison asks if Meredith tricked her into admitting that.

Meredith: No. I'm not that brilliant. I'm glad it happened though. Because I never got to thank you for saying that to him about me. Or for the time you came in from LA and hugged me and said hey and told Derek "what are you doing," and told me "don't let him get away,". Or the time that you told your brother to stop singing Derek's love song for you while you were at his bedside because you saw I was there and I just...

Addison: You've been wanting to say all this?

Meredith: You were always just all leggy and fabulous and painfully smart and annoyingly kind and I only ever said that to Derek and I thought you should know.

Addison: I wasn't always a good person, Meredith. I've done a lot of fucked up things in my life. I had an emotional affair with my patient's husband while I was her doctor. I dated a guy named Trunk. I cheated on my hot cop boyfriend when I kissed someone else. I dated or didn't date a guy from a rival practice. This guy was flirting with me and calling me "Monty..."

Meredith: I bet that bugged the hell out of you.

Addison: Yeah. Never try to call me "Monty".

Meredith: "Monty."

Addison: Oh now you're just asking for trouble!

Meredith: "Monty!"

Addison: Seriously!?

Meredith: "Monty!"

Addison: I've finished my lunch now I am leaving.

Meredith: Hey, no, wait. Stay. Please stay. We could get jello or pudding.

Addison: Not the green jello.

Meredith: No, of course. That one sucks. Red jello. Or chocolate pudding.

Addison: Or both?

Meredith: So you just do not like decisions?

Addison: No I just have intense dessert cravings please don't go judging my sweet tooth.

Meredith: You're the one who finally got it together to date one man who loves you. You can have all the damn sweets you want. I still have a love triangle with no real lovers and the one guy, Nathan Riggs, that I liked a few years back who actually treated me good I let him go because the love of his life showed up after being missing in Iraq for years and I operated on her stomach and that's why I won the award...

Addison: Because you left your boyfriend?

Meredith: No. For the stomach transplant, I gave Meghan Hunt. But I feel like I deserve an award for the other part, too.

Addison: You stepped aside. I should have stepped aside earlier. I should have...

Meredith: A lot of things, I know. Me too. A lot of things. We should have. But we didn't.