7: Blame it on the bomb going off in 2006.

Author's Note:

So, here's a chapter next because it's popular at least on Wattpad and I wanted to continue the story. This one was actually never posted on Reddit because everyone downvoted the last post and I realize there's a limit to how much femslash fanfiction seems to be tolerated on Reddit Grey's Anatomy threads.

This one's for itslexipedia and  in particular who already commented on Chapter 6.

Reddit Imagines - MerAdd in 2020. Experimental Fic #1

It's in 2020. Addison Montgomery comes to GSMH. And she has a few questions for Meredith Grey. OR: Meredith Grey/Addison Montgomery rants copied from my Reddit responses. Just thought they might be enjoyed here. F/F. MerAdd. Meddison. (Sort of). Rated M. Crackfic. Redditfic.

Chapter 7: Blame it on the bomb going off in 2006.

Later on, in a Grey-Sloan Memorial Hospital supply closet.

Addison Montgomery talks about her gay-panic with her sister-in-law, Amelia Shepherd.

Amelia: Whoa, what's going on!? What's up with you, Addison?

Addison: I'm hiding!

Amelia: Yeah, I got that from the fact that we're currently in the closet but I'm not sure what you're hiding from?

Addison: I THINK MEREDITH GREY WAS JUST HITTING ON ME AND SHE SAID SHE WASN'T EVEN HIGH AT THE TIME!

Amelia: Did she hit on you before while she was high?

Addison: No, yes, not really she just said "me too, a lot of things," and smiled at me and she was picking between Finn Dandridge and Derek Shepherd and she asked my opinion...

Amelia: I'm just going to guess that this has something to do with the fact you once asked Meredith and Derek for a threesome that one time?

Addison: WHO TOLD YOU THAT.

Amelia: Derek did. He's my BROTHER. (Was my brother?)...

Addison: I'm sorry. For Derek. You know I am.

Amelia: I'm sorry too. For Derek. That's why I called you...

Addison: I don't know what to do, I'm hiding from Meredith and I'm married to Jake Riley and I finally have a son Henry Montgomery and my life is already settled and I'm freaking out and also Carina DeLuca asked me to participate in her female orgasm MRI research!

Amelia: It's really fun. I recommend it. Plus it saved my life at the time.

Addison: How are you so nonchalant about this!?

Amelia: I talk to Charlotte King a lot we got close when we went to AA and so she'd talk about work because she's a sexologist and so I just got used to talking about sex toys.

Addison: She did give me that nice sex you that one time...

Amelia: So, what are you going to do about all of this?

Addison: Well, I'll do the study because that's for science and it can't hurt anyone and I really could use it...

Amelia: And about the fact that you're diving into the closet to avoid Meredith Grey, ironically I may add, if you know what I mean.

Addison: I have no idea. I thought I had gotten over adultery. What if when Sam said it he was right, that it turns me on to be sneaking around!?

Amelia: Well, I would say that first of all I am jealous that you are getting propositioned for a potential threesome because I've always wanted to have sex with more than one person at once. And Link has already. And I almost propositioned Carina DeLuca for one before I chickened out and she realized I was pregnant and then I got with Link and she got with Maya Bishop.