wybie dos

no ones pov

Y/N awoke in the middle of the night to the sound of a pencil rolling around. they sat up and watched their mechanical pencil roll out the door and tip tap down the stairs. they sighed and got out of their cuddly cocoon. 'wait where's the little me? probably fell out of ben in the middle of the night, i'll get it later' they thought standing up and sneaking out the room. they must have been too tired to notice that the pencil rolled out of their bedroom door they closed last night before going to bed..

rubbing the sleep from their eyes they followed it down the stairs and watched mesmerizing events. the pencil got to the bottom of the stairs and stopped. However as she went to pick it up, the kitchen window flew open and the pencil rolled away once more. "stop running away you stupid pencil!" they whispered as if it would actually stop. It hit an open door and spun right into a small door gone unnoticed until now. it was strange that the wallpaper had been tared around the door yet there was dust on the edge of the paper. 'that's strange.. it's locked..' Y/N pulled on the handleless door. 'there has to be a key or something here..' they thought standing up and heading to a draw in the kitchen. the draw had many keys in it but Y/N was drawn to a key with button design. 'this has to be it!' Y/N walked back to the small door and heard the satisfying click as the door opened. to Y/N's surprise they felt a small gust and a small blue tunnel stretched towards another door. 'man im too thicc for thisss' Y/N thought squeezing themselves through the small child sized tunnel.

YN pov

this is crazy! i can't believe no one has told me about this! i turn the handle and try to crawl through the doorway. wait.. did i go in a circle? it looks the same.. wait no the picture is different. the boy looks happy and he has his ice-cream. my thoughts are disrupted by the sound of wood falling to the floor. "hello?.." wow i really am that cliche horror movie character.. "Y/N? your finally home!" was that mum? what does she mean home? and what was the noise? i walk into the study too see mum building something? "mum?" i asked however when she turned around my mum's e/c eyes had been replaced with... buttons? "aww Y/N, i was hoping to surprise you with a new easel.. but i'm glad you're here!" she said clapping her hands in excitement. "is that you mum? how.. when.. buttons?" i stuttered. "oh yes, i'm your other mother! everyone has one."

"really?.. i'm sorry i'm just finding this really hard to believe..."

"hmm i'm not to sure how to prove it to you.. maybe go ask your father! he's in the kitchen!"

"i.. i don't want to talk to him right now.."

"oh dear Y/N what did he do?"

"w-well if you are my 'other parents' then it wasn't him per say.. but farther number 1 has been kind of mean lately.. he's probably just under a lot of stress but.. still.. i shouldn't be caught in the middle of it.."

"i'm see.. everything is better here, so i guarantee he is going to love you!"

i nodded my head slowly and walked towards the kitchen. "h-hello?" i mumbled opening the door. "hello Y/N!" he said turning in his chair. "you're just who i wanted to see!" he said going through the kitchen draws before saying "aha! got it!" he turned to me once more and handed me a new sketchbook. wait no.. my old sketchbook! it had all my drawings in it and the blank pages i never finished! "h-how? but yo- i mean he ripped it up.." i flipped through the pages in amazement. "a little bit of magic and lots of love!" it was kinda cringy, but sweet. so i let it slide. before i could say anything else, there was a knock on the door.

no ones pov

"oh that'll be fore you kiddo! why don't you go answer it!" your suddenly nice dad said.

"kiddo? iii'mm a legal adult! :3" you said once again singing the 'i'm.' he laughed and you went to go answer it. "hey peach!" it was wybie, or the other wybie. "peach?" you repeated giggling. "haha yea the other me couldn't find the courage to call you that." he smiled rubbing the back of his head. "anyway, i came to ask if u wanted to go to the well again! i heard that you haven't seen it's new look yet!" he said with a smile. you looked at your other parents and they nodded their heads. "yeh ok!" you followed him out the door.

"sooo i heard everything here is supposed to be better, but i don't remember anything wrong with wybie.. i hope that doesn't sound rude!" you asked.

"oh no not at all! it's a bit flattering actually! well i'm more confident than him.. you should have seen us a few years ago, i couldn't even talk!"

"couldn't talk?"

"yea the old neibour thought he talked to much haha!" you both started laughing. when you arrived at the well, you were astonished to see the new well. it had actual stone walls and a roof with flowers and greenery growing around it!

"wow! this place is beautiful! the last time i was here, it was just a hole in the ground and to make it worse i was crying behind those stones

"wow! this place is beautiful! the last time i was here, it was just a hole in the ground and to make it worse i was crying behind those stones.."

"well this place is better, there's nothing to cry about here!" he said putting his arm around you. wow he really was more confident. you both sat down and you pulled out you sketch book that you kept with you. "oh oh oh! can you draw meee??" wybie said with an excited tone. "hehe yes ok! do you want to go stand lean or sit on the well?" he nodded still smiling and leaned on the well with a devilish smile. he pulls some funny faces every time you looked away from him to draw. "hehe! i think im done!" you say as wybie runs over in excitement. to his surprise you had drawn him pulling one of his funny faces "aw man that's my worst angle!" he laughed and so did you. "can i keep this?" he asked pulling puppy dog eyes "hehe yea sure!" you carefully tared out as to not rip the drawing. "yay! thanks!" he took it from your hands and admired it before stuffing it in his pocket. after another half hour of talking you started to get tired and it must have shown. "you tired peach?"

"no no i'm fine.." this was the worst time to yawn but of course the universe said 'screw you'

"so you just yawned because you are wide awake!" he giggled. you nodded causing wybie to roll his buttons. "come on let's take you back." he said picking you up bridal style.

"whoa! i'm not that tired! i i i i i can walk!!" you said clinging tight to wybie. you had only just realized how tall wybie actually was. "maybe you can walk but that doesn't mean you should!" there was a bitmore bickering but in the end he still carried you to the door.

your other mother opened it to see a pouty you. "have fun?" she asked smirking. "i think we did." wybie replied with a cheeky grin waiting for you to say something. he put you down and looked at the floor a little bashful "yeaaa we did.." you were still a bit pouty from losing the small argument. "well then wybie why don't you carry them to bed hmm?" your eyes widened in fear "oh no no no no.. i'll be fine you don't need to- whao!" you yelped as he picked you back up. you once again clung to his neck as if dropping you would be your cause of death. "we can't have you hurting your tired little feet now can we!" wybie said with a beaming smile. you mumbled something under your breath.. wait you want to know what it was? too bad you were too quiet even i didn't even hear it. anyway.. wybie opened your door and lied you carefully in your bed. the room was really nice and decorated with the things you love: pictures of you and friends, things you have drawn in the past and some stuffed animals because you are never to old for toys :3  "do i need to tuck you in?" he asked

"no that- ugh.. your gonna do it anyway why do i even try!" you sighed smiling a little. he chuckled tucking you in. "how about a kiss goodnight?" he said pulling a kissy face. "N-NO THAT'S OK THANK YOU GOODNIGHT!" you blurted out covering your face. he laughed "hahaha! goodnight peach.. see you soon.." he turned his voice down to a whisper as he left the room. it didn't take too long for you to fall asleep.