2 wybies at once?! Lemon

Ok so this is for @toxiccsharkw who ask for a special lemon including all the wybies soooooo here you go hope u enjoy 😹

Wybie looked at himself curiously. "Hey.. me?" He said chuckling a little. The other wybie waved and chuckled in sync. "So what? Your like me but different?" He asked inspecting the buttons. "Um I suppose yea.. it's odd finally getting to meet you- er.. me" they chuckled awkwardly again. "O come on guys! You are literally the same person! Stop being so awkward" you giggled
"Sorry" the chuckled in unison.

You heard little tip taps of feet outside the door. Must be the jumping mice. "It's not safe to go out yet.." the button boy said. You all sat down in a circle.
"So what, can you hear each other's thoughts?" You ask. They look at each other and blush. "What? Can you?" You ask again.
"One moment please" wybie said. They got up and went to a corner together and began whispering. "Well I say we do it" button wybie said. "W-what are you crazy?!" The other wybie said.
"Uhh.. what are you guys talking about?" You said a little confused. Button wybie walked over to you and crouched to your level and pounced on to you kissing you. Wybie's face went bright red and he covered his face but left a gap for his eyes. He broke the kiss. "Oh.. that's what you were thinking about" you blushed but smiled.
"And.. are you on board with the idea?~" he said inching his face closer again. "M-maybeee" you said now looking away. Wybie turned around to his human double ganger and said "well? Are you just going to stand there and watch?" Original wybie inched closer and got down to your level as well. He looked you dead in the eye before slowly bringing himself closer. You did the same and finally your lips touched and you wrapped your arms around his neck. After a few minutes you felt soft hands sliding up your waist and warm breath on your neck. You broke the kiss with wybie and raised your arms as your jumper was taken from you. You felt an arm slink around your neck and gently lifting your face up and a pair of lips began to suck on your shoulder and up to your jaw. You let out a gasp as teeth met your skin. This was unfair they were both attacking your neck and shoulders. You looked for a place to put your hands and met a tent in wybie s pants. Your smirked a little as a low grunt escaped him. You began to rub and tease him through his trousers. Your other hand wandered to the other wybie in search of a bulge. Couldn't leave one out could we. Finally your hand reached a similar tent in his pants. As you began to jerk them both off, you felt the other wybie smile into your neck as his hands wandered to your chest and he began pinching your nipples. Wybie was now grinding into your hand ever so slightly. "Alright Y/N. Your pants have been on for too long." Other wybie whispered in your ear. You blushed and stood up facing other wybie. You began to take them off but before you could stand up again fully, you felt a hand on your ass.
SPANK
You moan and gab onto other wybie shoulders. You peek behind you and see wybie bringing his face closer to your entrance. He began licking and sucking on your sensitive parts. "Ahh~" you moan biting into other wybie shoulder. He lowered you down until you were on your knees but wybie didn't stop for a second. "Ahh, ah ahh fuuuckk~" you lay you face on the floor ass up and let wybie work his magic. "Wait I'm- I'm gonna-" suddenly wybie latched his mouth on you ready to catch the juices yo let out. "A-ahhhh~" you said as you released. You heard belts being unbuckled and you looked up to see the other wybie with his,.. out and felt wybie's at your entrance. You began to lick and kiss up his shaft, and felt wybie pushing in. "Fuuuckkk" they groan in unison. Wybie plunges himself into you and you moan onto other wybie and you took him all the way into your throat. You moand and bobbed your head up and down. Wybie had his hands on your ass and would spank it every now and then. The other wybie was trying not to grab your head and face fuck you. You moaned with him still in your mouth "fastahhh ahh~." It didn't take to much convincing for wybie to grab you even firmer than before and he pulled you onto him matching the rhythm of his thrusting. You sucked harshly on the other wybie making him grunt uncontrollably. "Fuck! Do you know why I call you peach?" Wybie said. "It's because of this nice ass" he said giving it a spank.
They both let out a final moan before releases. Wybie pulled out just in time and let it out on your back while the other wybie let it out in your mouth and you swallowed it all. They lied you down with them. "Was that.. ok?" Wybie asked
"Ok!? Fuck.. that was amazing" you said cuddling into them. They both smiled and cuddled you even closer. You decide to take a nap In their embrace. Well you didn't decide but you were tired so it happened anyway.

Hello! It's still Eloise but I now know what happened to magic! Don't worry everything is ok! I have permission from them to tell you, but basically they got hit by a car and it wasn't very good and they're still in The hospital but they're more or less better and should hopefully be back for March 👌 they also let me know that they had some one shot drafts from another story so I've posted those too, go check it out if you want 😌 i know that by the time your you're reading this, magic, you'll be better but I hope all is ok!