Everythings lost

(This is just like a fever dream as you will see next chapter for anyone confused I honestly have no idea what this was or what was going through my head when I first wrote it) 🕺

♡Y/n POV♤

My alarm woke me up or so I thought. There stood my friend, F/n in her all glorified wheel chair making bird sounds. S/he was already dressed and ready for school and so was I. The day went on as normal yelled at by blondie chatting with deku, and pushibg my friend around.

It was already our last hours of school and I couldnt wait to get home for our game night. But when I went to her class they siad sge 'left early', I would be lying if I said I didnt have a bad feeling but alas I walked home normally.
That is until I got home, There was an awful smell coming from my friends room. And thats when my fear got worse as thoughts swelled my mind like a tornado. I shakly opened the door, "F-F/n?" I fell straight on my bottom when I opened the door I gasped, tears brimmed my eyes. S/he was in their room alright but not ok. At. All. She was in her wheel chair a pained exppression on her face. Her body was destroyed, it looked like a rusty nail breaking apart.

I was fumbling with the phone as they assured me a ambulance was on tbe way. They werent gonna be able to save her I knew it my life was over and the most disturbing part was that s/he was holding the game of 'life'. But life was scribbled and instead it read DeAtH.