Why are funerals black

(This is basically like a fever dream of a fear
y/n has)

Y/n POV •●•

I had to get ready for the funeral. I didn't want to go, it made me feel horrible but I still had too. I got my black dress on and the shoes and left to the funeral. It rained as normal as that sounds, everyone left already and I sat there at her/his grave I was crying I didn't know what to think they were gone forever now I was sobbing. "Don't cry." I didn't know who it was but they were sincere about what they said. "But she/he's gone theres nothing I can do but cry." I turned to face them, it was a boy aboit my age, covered in a black hood sonething about him was awfully familiar. "Theres no need to cry.... they deserved it." The boy wiped my face and hugged me, "what was that last part." "Oh nothing~." I followed him back to his place since he wanted to show me something to make me feel better. I noticed that he was the man I saw at the bar I quit working at and that was where we were heading. When we got there we said hi to everyone and left out the back. It was dark and pretty the stars gittered the sky perfectly.

□ Shigaraki's POV □

She is so pretty, she was way better than the stars, and her friend didn't deserve her. But now shes mine, " Hey Y/n." "Yes?" "Do you remeber a boy named Tomura." She looked shocked, but then smiled when her faced went all red. " Yes, I loved him a lot." Now my face is and im smiling. "Good, cause that was me." I nervously laughed not sure what to sat next. So I just kissed her, my heart was pounding, but she kissed back and it was the best. I chuckled, she was just too adorable. 'I wonder if she'll go out with me.'
"Of course I will silly." She was smiling and giggling. "I said that outloud!" Now I was freaking out. "Oh hush" she smiled and kissed me again. It was great..

But why did it have to be a dream.