Have I Met You?

I woke up with a jump, and quickly looked around nothing was burnt and everything was in it currect place. Slowly getting up I closed my eyes as I opened the door, then I opened them. Everything was... fine nothing was different. Then I remembered my friend, as I rushed to her/his room tears pricked my eyes.

But when I opened the door there he/she was curled in bed fast asleep the wheelchair next to the bed. Tear of joy filled my eyes as I screamed, " F/N!", " WHAT HAPPENED" he/she shreaked. I dint answer as I hugged them really tightly. "Y-your killing m-me"
I let go explaining my nightmare.

●Shigaraki's P.O.V●

I woke up a smile plastered on my face from the dream of her. It quickly turned into a frpwn as I looked at the dark room, I pounched the wall and held my face. "What happened" kurigiri looked confused and worried, "nothing happened."

●Time Skip Followed By Author P.O.V●

As Y/n walked down to the kitchen where F/n was making breakfast she sighed. "Im leaving the academy." F/n looked at her shocked and quickly asked "Why?" Y/n looked at her with a small smile that soon turned into a smirk, "Who else is gonna pay the bills, I know you aren't going to." F/n looked at her then smiled dumbly, "I know mom so thats why my lazy bum is going to school." Y/n chuckled as F/n hurried to grab her/his things and set the food by Y/n running out the door. Finishing up her food she walked to the bar where she was gonna work again. "Ahh Y/n its good to see you have come back to work here." Smiling she replied "Yeah, I'm hoping to just stay here and work instead of walking home and back." The man looked at her glad from her replie "Yes well i'll let you get settled in, theres a certain someone, waiting to meet you." Y/n nodded and walked down to her knew room seeing someone waiting for her. "Y/n, its great to see you." She smiled before a realazation hit her "is that you Tenki." Y/n was shocked as tears brimmed her eyes and she hugged him, "Yes its me Y/n, ive missed you so so much." A playfull gaze danced in his eyes as he looked at the girl.

Hey its Author-chan here and I forgot to put in the part where she told F/n that she was gonna stay there but none the less it happened