Hidden Power

(The next day) Frost and his team headed to the Amity Colosseum they watch the fight with team RWBY Vs Team Brotherhood Frost looks at one of the screens and goes wide eyed Coco elbows him in his side "Is something wrong? You seem tense." "Look at the screen, do you see that young man with platinum hair?" Coco follows his gaze to see Desmond's picture on the screen "Yeah, do you know him?" "That's Desmond Lightwood, my brother." Coco almost spits out a sip of her Monster "Wait! Your brother!?" "Desmond was found in an alley way in Mistrial, it turns out that he ended up having demonic traits so Eva took him in. And from there i agreed to train him, long story short he wasn't the best." Frost examines the screen more to see Genesis, Terra and Yuna. "Humph, seems like he has an actual good team."  Frost witnesses Desmond activate his semi-Devil Trigger 'Oh Desmond, how disappointing you haven't been able to figure out your true powers. You were always a fool someone that couldn't fight for oneself.' Desmond takes a punch from Yang's semblance and is knocked into the forcefield. Frost shakes his head out of disappointment, after the fight team ShadowMosses and Cinder's team face off.  One female with black clothing and green eyes waves at him, Frost shoots her a death stare Cinder lightly chuckles "It seems like we have finally get to see who's a better leader and who is destined for great power."  Frost scoffs with a disinterested expression "Just shut up and get ready to be crushed." 

(Team ShadowMosses Vs Team CMEN 'Cinder's Team')

The arena splits into an ice and city ruins biome. Frost blocks Cinder's sword strikes Cinder runs off into the city ruins, Frost takes a kick to the back from Emerald that sends him through a glacier. Emerald shoots a constant barrage of green bullets at Frost, Frost teleports side to side before closing the distance Emerald transforms her Thief's Respite into its sickle form. Frost teleports to the side to dodge Mercury's sneak attack, Mercury kicks Emerald in the gut Tidus and Zell regroup with Frost "Goal." Tidus kicks a Blitzball into Emerald Zell dishes out a few punches before ending his combo with his Mach Kick limit breaker. Frost hears someone step beside him resulting in him smirking mischievously "Dragon Fang." Frost overhears Oobleck from the hologram screens "It seems like it's now three to three! What an even playing field now for the teams." "Wait what!?" Frost looks at one of the screens to see that Zell and Seifer are defeated. Frost is kicked through a few walls in the city ruins, Mercury lifts Frost up from the rubble. He proceeds to mercilessly punch him  he kicks Frost through another wall. Frost spits out some blood Mercury lifts Frost up by his hair to stare him in the eyes. "This is for ruining our plans Frosty." Before Mercury could punch him Frost shoots Mercury with a lightning bolt, Frost grabs Mercury by the front of his shirt and hauls him across the walls until they reach the ice biome where he slams his face into a glacier. Frost activates his Eclipse limit breaker however Mercury jumps out of the way, Mercury sends off a barrage of projectiles at Frost. Frost counters by summoning a circle of energy swords, Frost sends off a few sword strikes Mercury counters by absorbing them with his boots. Mercury motions for him to bring it on "So that's how you wanna be. It seems like you have pushed me to my limit...I congratulate you." "Oh, I'm flattered. I thank you." Frost smirks he lets out a long yell, in the crowed Coco lowers her shades "What the hell is he yelling for?" 

Weiss looks at him concerned "I think he finally snapped." Velvet on the other hand was frightened "He's starting to worry me." Frost transforms into his Devil Trigger form Frost teleports up to Mercury, Mercury tries to hit him but is knocked through a glacier. Mercury sends off another barrage of projectiles but don't hit him Frost nails Mercury with a blistering barrage of energy swords. Meanwhile Cinder has defeated Tidus only leaving her with Seifer and Squall "Emerald go check on Mercury he was suppose to defeat Frost." Cinder looks behind Squall to see that Emerald is defeated "What!?" Frost activates a Judgement Cut End he drops to both knees and sheaths his sword. Coco on the other hand shakes her head "Who knew that Frost could be such a badass."  Cinder gets to her knees Frost witnesses this thinking fast he knocks her back down with a blistering barrage of energy swords. Frost switches back to his base form  "Better luck next time Cinder, i think that the last name Fall suits you very well." 

When the first quarter ended Frost headed to Curry Up Frost rubs his head a bit, he hears Coco clear her throat. Frist looks up to see Coco lowering her shades "So what would you like?"  Frost ponders for a moment "Coffee."  Velvet nervously stares at him Frost catches her gaze as he puts coffee creamer in his coffee. "Do you have something to tell me? If not can you please stop staring at me." Coco smirks mischievously "She likes you."  Frost turns to his right and spits his coffee out, Frost gives Coco a shocked expression "Excuse me what!?" Frost struggles to get out a proper sentence. This results in Coco smirking even more "Hmm, who knew that love could break the almost undefeated Frost."   Frost lets out a low growl "Just spit it out Velvet." Velvet gains enough courage to speak "What was that thing you did back there?" "Every son of Sparda has their own unique transformation, it's kind of like a semblance except my transformation has a much more bigger punch." the rest of team ShadowMosses Tidus runs up to Frost "Dude that was awesome! You have to do that a lot more often!" Frost chuckles with a smirk "Oh don't worry, they will soon know the meaning of real power. Speaking of which how did it go with that green eyed female?" Seifer laughs for a moment "She was a joke, but honestly who would ware that kind of attire to a fight? And Coco how about some lunch." Coco chuckles a bit "Can Frost handle some spice?" "Of course i can." Frost places a pouch of gil on the counter "That should cover it right?" Frost feels someone staring at him, he turns around to see Desmond the young man scoffs and turns away from Desmond. Desmond on the other hand sighs and walks away to meet back up with his team.