1 | How You Meet | ✓

Gon - 15

You - 14

"Stop running!" You shouted to your younger brother

"Stop running!" You shouted to your younger brother. "You're going to hurt yourself!"

"And since when do you care?" Your younger brother stuck his tongue out at you.

"Because mama'll yell at me if you get hurt," You growled. You reached your hand out to grab his shirt, your hand just barely touching it.

Resorting to more barbaric methods, you jump-tackled him. "Alright! I give! Now get your fat body off of me!" Your brother wiggled underneath you.

You grabbed his hair and shoved his face into the ground. "I'm not fat you little-"

"Is something wrong?" A voice asked. You sighed and got off of your brother, turning around to greet the stranger.

"Nothing, just sibling bonding time," You told him. "My name is [l/n] [f/n], nice to meet you," You slightly bowed to him.

"It's nice to meet you too [l/n]-san. I'm Freecs Gon," He looked at your brother.

"[L/n] Orenji," Your brother introduced himself.

You smacked the back of his head, "Show some more respect, you idiot!"

"I'm not an idiot, you troglodyte!" Orenji retorted.

"Shut up you knuckle-dragging troll!" You countered.

"Loser Lord!"

"Precious Porcelain Unicorn!"

"Sweatpants!"

"Dum-dum."

"Donkull!"

"Chickalo!"

"What's going on?" Gon asked. You cleared your throat, trying to stop your face from getting red.

"Just... Sibling bonding time," You told him.

Gon looked confused, "That's how you bond with your siblings?"

"I mean, it's how we do it," This time Orenji spoke.

"Yeah. Besides, Ren here is immune to my insults," You ruffled your brothers hair, referring to him with his old nickname.

"I told you not to call me that any more!" Orenji yelled, roughly shoving your hand off of his head.

"Doesn't matter," You stuck your tongue out at him.