Chrollo Catch-up (3)

finally done with that. i will be posting the jealousy scenario after this and then start on Feitans

well, cheerio!

***

Chrollo - 24

You - 23

Birthdays 

Birthdays 

Yours: You never told Chrollo when your birthday was and he never asked. All you really did was gorge yourself out on marshmallows. Although, the next day when you woke up you found two more packs of them

Chrollo: You really believed that he didn't have a birthday. He seemed almost inhuman, too perfect to be one. To be honest, Chrollo didn't know when his birthday was. Growing up on Meteor City, no one ever told him (Nevermind the fact that he didn't even care) He gave you a good estimate. November 11 to November 17. He didn't say it was concrete, but that was when he was found in Meteor city. Anyway, that's how you ended up crashing a wedding and making off with some off the food there (You would never touch the cake, no you weren't that rude) and gave it to Chrollo, for his 'birthday.'

Chrollo - 24

You - 23

Will you be my girlfriend/boyfriend?

Now then, how would you bring up such a question? Would Chrollo even know what it meant? 

He probably would, he's not stupid. Maybe a bit clueless, but that's about it. 

Tangling your hands in your hair, you pulled at the roots. "How the hell am I supposed to do it? It would just make things awkward between us," you frowned to yourself, the thought of destroying what friendship you had enough to turn you away. But couldn't it turn into something more? That was a chance you would have to take in order to know.

Huffing to yourself, you walked off to find where Chrollo was. He was normally near wherever you camped, tending to the fire and making sure it didn't set the trees on fire. Being on the run sure was troublesome. And honestly, with Chrollo becoming nen bound, you were the only defense. Unless Chrollo was good at hand-to-hand combat, which he probably is. He really does seem like a Jack of All Trades, Master of None. 

Well, anywho, time to go destroy your self confidence and friendship. 

You were right, he was right next to the fire. Squating near it, the flames illuminated and shadowed his face. He looked very focused, so maybe you shouldn't bother him.

'What? No, don't wimp out. You got this [y/n],'  you tried to pump yourself up, taking in deep breathes. 

"H-Hey, Chrollo," you nervously smiled, rubbing your arm. "I have something to ask you."

"It's yes," he said, surprising you. "The answer to your question, it's yes."

Freezing up, you took a few steps back. "H-How-w?" You stuttered, your mouth agape.

"You know you talk to yourself out loud, right?"

Chrollo - 24

You - 23

First Kiss

Even though you and Chrollo were together (Whatever that meant) you didn't act like you were. The couple you envisioned in your head, was not the reality you had come to see. 

It's like Chrollo had never been in a relationship.

Had he been in a relationship before? You had never thought to ask.

Sighing to yourself, you trailed behind Chrollo, your own feet tired and aching.

As soon as you made camp, you saw Chrollo pass out almost immediately. Makes sense, after all, he stayed up last night to keep guard. Tonight was your night. 

You sat in front of the fire, probably getting dirt on your bottom. You could care less, freaking out over silly dirt when you were running away from the best Hunters, would be dumb. A weird notion, you'd never thought this would happen. You've always gone along with the crowd, your own opinions meaning nothing to you. And now? You were running away from society, a wanted criminal by your side. What a turn of events.

Looking over at Chrollos stupidly attractive face, you found your face softening at the sight of it. He looked at peace when he slept, a sight you rarely saw.

Crouching down, you placed a small kiss on the corner of his lips.

This would be enough, for now

***

Im finally done with Chrollo and now he will be added from here on out

do you guys like Black Butler? Check out my Quotev (Link in bio) for the fanfics i post on there.

stay safe, stay cool, and please dont go around shanking people