So Weird, The Cute Kind of Weird

Cassidy's POV

        It was lunch now and I anxiously looked around for Holly. I told her where our table was. She should be here by now. Maybe she sat with someone else? The thought made my stomach dropped. I brushed the thought away. Maybe she was just shy? I hope so...

        "Hey babe!," said Olivia as she walked over and sat down, the rest of the gang following her, Kylie, Claire, Sabrina, and the guys Donnie, Cody, and Luka. 

        "Hey!," I said, although my eyes still searched the cafeteria for Holly, but she was no where to be seen.

        "Hey girl," said Luka as he sat down nexted to me. Luka is about 6 foot with dirty blonde hair and green eyes. He's my best friend, has been since we were in diapers. He was always a shy kind of guy. Luka is gay, but hasn't found a special someone yet and that's pretty surprising considering his looks. 

        Luka, Olivia, Sabrina, and I started to discuss random things like why bananas are yellow and why the sky is blue when over walks Holly, a shy smile on her face. God damn is perfect... wait what?

        I shook the thought away. I couldnt possibly have feelings for her. Pshhhht... I mean come on. I just met her AND I have a girlfriend.

        "Hey Hol!" I said, standing up, perhaps a bit too excitedly for I saw Olivia give us a suspicious look to Sabrina and Luka who's grins widened as they saw my reaction to Holly.

"Hi! Omg, I'm sorry I'm late! That vice principal caught me in the hall to ask if I was alright and boy... is she a chatter box! Jeeez...," Holly said as she put her books down and sat across from me. I smiled, she's so weird, but the cute kind of weird.