Chapter 1

"Hello, my name is Nagano Izumi. I would like to become a member of the Karasuno High School Volleyball Club as a manager."

The entire team swiveled their heads to look at the quiet first-year student standing at the gymnasium entrance holding a club admission sheet. The girl had shoulder-length dark brown hair and was an average height. She looked at the boys calmly with her tranquil gray eyes awaiting their response.

A kind senior walked up to her with a smile.

"Hey, my name is Tashiro Hidemi and I am the captain of the volleyball club. A pleasure to make your acquaintance," he said smiling while holding out his hand.

The girl stared at the hand for a couple of seconds before silently shaking it.

"Just wondering, have you had any experience in volleyball?" he asked with a curious face.

She simply nodded.

"During my third year in junior high, I was the manager of the boy's volleyball team in Kitagawa Daiichi." She replied.

A couple of the boys gasped.

Everybody heard of the famous middle school. They were the favorite to win the Junior High Athletics Meet. If this girl was in the team just last year, she must be a really good manager.

"We are honored to have you on the team," he pointed to a pretty girl with jet black hair and pink glasses, "that's our current manager. Her name is Shimizu Kiyoko. Go over to her and she will teach you the reins."

Izumi just nodded in response and calmly walked over to the beautiful manager.

Time skip

"Izumi," Kiyoko beckoned towards the young girl, "come over here."

Izumi made her way to Kiyoko who was waiting in front of the closed doors of the gymnasium.

"Is something wrong?" she asked curiously.

"I want you to close your eyes. I'll lead the way." Kiyoko said.

Izumi obeyed, covering her eyes with her hands.

Kiyoko gently pushed the girl into the gymnasium before handing her a bundle of some sort of cloth material.

"You can open your eyes now," she said.

Izumi slowly opened her eyes looking up to see all of the boys. Before she could ask what was going on the boys beat her to it.

"WELCOME TO THE KARASUNO BOYS VOLLEYBALL TEAM!!!!!!" they exclaimed.

Her eyes widened as she looked down and saw the volleyball team jacket in her hands. The soft material felt comfortable in her hands. She felt a warmth spreading throughout her chest.

"Thank you," she whispered. She looked back up to the boys as she thanked them, "I promise to do my best."

"We officially have two girl managers!" yelled Tanaka.

"Not only that but they are both hot!" cheered Nishinoya.

"THERE'S NO STOPPING KARASUNO NOW!" they yelled simultaneously.

The two kept shouting until a certain brown-haired second year punched their heads.

"Can you guys shut it," Daichi growled in anger, "If you keep shouting like that, your gonna scare her away right after she joined."

Izumi quietly watched the spectacle that was playing before her eyes. She kept staring until tapping Kiyoko's shoulder softly.

"Are they always like this?" she asked her senior quietly.