Andha vaanatha pola manam padacha mannavane!

Author's note:
Hello makkale! For this story, I am taking the base story of episode 257 from Pandian Stores and adding my own crazy twist to it because I wasnt satisfied with how the ladies reacted for the packet-potu-bulb-vaangina situation.

This is purely a parody and very much imaginary (nama PS team pathi theriyaadha?!)... so DM fans(if any🤔... ), I wont ask you to skip it- kandipa padinga.. aana padikkum podhu manasa konjam dhidapaduthikonga!😛

I am also using a lot of Tamil Cinema references, because- Author overa KTV paathu Kuttichevuru aagipona category🤷🏻‍♀️
Special thanks to thamizh_ponnu for the cover edit! You are awesome😊

Dear readers:Kindly let me know your reviews in the comment section because the title of this chapter is dedicated to all of you for supporting me🤪🤪
———————————————————————————
Evening at PS house:

Finally that moment they had been waiting for arrived!!
The one Mullai and Meena had dreamed about, wide-eyed, open-mouthed, overjoyed and being bathed in currency notes.

Kannan was being the party pooper, perfoming reality checks and asking them to lower their expectations. But the ladies were uber confident about their Periya Mama.

Basically Moorthy was like Vijayakanth in every movie of his

Basically Moorthy was like Vijayakanth in every movie of his. Most times he gets unreasonably angry, his eyes reddens, veins pop up and he thunders on the top of his gruff voice; but he is also the mellow "Nyaayasthar" when it comes to monetary business.

Afterall he was the one who suggested long back that Kathir and Jeeva should be paid monthly salaries since they have their own families to take care.
But thanks to ringmaster Dhanam, those two lions she trained jumped into the "Kudumbam pirinjudum mama" ring and refused any money.

Today Mullai and Meena knew they were going to see the Vaanathai Pola persona and not the Vallarasu persona of Moorthy. The living room is full -with the men on the sofa and the women sitting on the floor;
Mullai could finally appreciate her mom and all of her hardwork today- she was suffering from severe knee pain due to the continuous work she did the last two days.

Meena was gesturing Kanna to start the topic about money as she couldnt wait for even a second more. She had already spoken a huge monologue the night before to Jeeva about how she is going to become the next Suryavamsam SarathKumar with this money and Jeeva was lowkey nervous about what his brother was going to give.

Just as expected Lakshmi Amma murmured under her breath about how getting paid for doing family work was atrocious and Meena chose to ignore it as usual. Before the payment could be processed, everyone breaks for dinner much to Meena's dismay.

After dinner, Kathir and Mullai share some quality time in their room; Mullai is very excited about the prospect of getting some money for herself.