Singapenney! Hey Hey!

After re-counting the notes for the fifth time, Moorthy finally calls the ladies up..

Mo: "Rendu perum inga vaanga pa.. Nama veetu pullainga namma kadai ku vela senjathuku kaasu kudukanum nu ila.. aana adhu ena da adhu..."

J: "Encouragement anne" he shows all his teeth.

Mo :"Haan encourage panra mari irkum nu dhaan paa kudukren! Meena indha unaku 100 rooba, Mullai indha paa 100 rooba. Kai selavuku vechukonha pa hahahaha" he laughs proudly as if he just handed over 2 Oscars to the DILs.
Kanna breaks into uncontrollable fits of laughter as if he just saw Nesamani fall into the Coal Tin.

Meena stares with utter disbelief at that single 100 roobai note-uh!; she can already see into the future; how Jeeva is going to defend his anne for his Karnan-like generosity!  The mere thought makes her go so mad that she just cracks her neck in anger and storms to their room with lava-flowing eyes like Padayappa Neelambari.

Mullai stares at the 100roobai note-uh; she didnt expect that Gandhijis smile she admired few seconds ago to irritate her this much;she blankly looks at Kathir who looked exactly like soonapaana sitting in the panchayathu, unable to take a stand. She gives a wry smile outside to Moorthy and then turns to mouth a mild "cha" and walks into the room shaking her head.

Back in the KM room, Mullai cries her heart out to Kathir about how she wanted to earn some significant amount of money so she could get him a gift; Kathir is absolutely heart broken seeing his damsel in distress

Back in the KM room, Mullai cries her heart out to Kathir about how she wanted to earn some significant amount of money so she could get him a gift; Kathir is absolutely heart broken seeing his damsel in distress. He so wants to give her a hug and comfort her but something stops him.
He tries to console her for hours with his kind words which makes Mullai only to cry more as it reminds her that she is unable to get him something!

K: "Ipdilaam azhadha.. enaku enna panardhune therila, ulla oru madhiri pannudhu! Azhadha thoongu nu solren la! Naa enna panna seri aava sollu!"

M: "Mudiyalanga.... suthama mudiyala... mmhmm.. ila.. idha ipdiye vidamudiyadhu.. sorrynga.. neenga thappa nenachaalum paravaala! Aana naa idha senjudhaan aaganum! "
She wipes and tears and has a sudden determination!