-6-

"Rosa? We are here!" Ten yelled as the entirety of NCT shuffled into the warm restaurant. The smell of delicious food could be smelled from there.

Quick footsteps, coming towards them could be heard as Rosa ran towards the front door. She stopped in front of them with a messily tied hair, flour all over, and a wide child like grin. "Cheeto!" She yelled as she quickly ran up to her brother and enveloped him into a hug.

"Rosa you're getting flour all over me!" Ten whined however, smiled too. He missed his little sister.

She pulled away, her smile never flattering, before being pulled into another hug. "Johnny!" She exclaimed happy to see him once again too.

"Sometimes it feels like you two are the actually siblings." Ten replied matter of factly as the two pulled away.

"In my defense." Rosa replied trying to dust off the clinging flour she had just realized was there. "I'm just trying to get along with the in-laws." A cheeky grin tied up the corner of her mouth.

"Haha.Very funny." Ten replied with crossed arms as he stared back at the smiley girl. Some of the other members suppressed a chuckle at the exchange and it was in that moment that they realized the multiple other people in the room.

Ten sighed with an exasperated smile as he walked up to his equally chaotic sister and placed a hand on her shoulder. "Guys, I'd like you to meet Rosa, my sister." The girl wore a happy grin as she look at the many new faces. She was excited to meet the people her brother had told her so much about.

"Hello!- holy shit are you ok?" She blurted out in the middle of her greeting. She stared at the tall guy with a big bruise on face. He nodded before responding. "Yeah, I just ran into a wall earlier."

"You are Lucas?" She asked taking a random guess from all the stories she was told.

"I am Lucas." He replied with a wide friendly smile. He assumed she knew him from NCT. He was happy that she did.

Truth be told Rosa thought of "running into a wall" as a Lucas thing to do.

"Do you want an ice pack?" She asked not really knowing how to react. She was more amused then anything else however, never knew her boundaries around new people and because of that was tad bit awkward around them. He nodded once again and replied with a "That would be great, thank you."

She was about to respond when she heard the sound of a stomach growling coming from one of the other boys. A light chuckle escaped her lips "You guys must be hungry. Go ahead and start eating without me while I get the ice pack out of the freezer."

"Sounds good to me." Johnny replied walking towards the dining area ready to try Rosa's deep dish pizza. She watched the rest follow suit before her brother was the last one next to her.

"You exaggerate in your stories. They don't seem that bad." She replied with an amused expression. He laughed at her sudden words and patted her back, she was poorly mistaken.

"Just you wait."