Introduction

Video I Used: https://youtu.be/e-5z2Tz1v7g

DISCLAIMER: None of this script belongs to me! It was all written by the incredible Toby Marlow and Lucy Moss.

[CLEVES]
How are you doing tonight?

"Not great." Aragon answered truthfully, one of her hands on her head. She was the first wife of six. Would that make her sympathetic, or would her story be lost because of other, more interesting stories. Everyone would want to hear about the wives who cheated, the wife who survived, asked the wife who bore a son. Anna of Cleves was memorable because she was german, not to mention Henry seemed to think she tricked him. That left Catherine, known as the wife who let herself be screwed over by her own lady-in-waiting. 

Well, there would be none of that tonight. There was no way going to let this musical write her off as simply "The First Wife" when there was so much more to be told. With a determined scoff, Catherine of Aragon  sat straight up and stared daggers at her actress. 

[BOELYN]
We said HOW ARE YOU DOING TONIGHT?!

All of the women jump at the loud cheers and screaming that erupts from the crowd. Although, it does seem like Anna enjoyed it, as she immediately grinned. 

[SEYMOUR]
We are
[QUEENS]
SIX

Jane smiles, happy to see that she was the one to lead the woman into the chord. So far, it seemed this musical was treating each woman equally. What interested her most was that this introduction was having them talk out of order. It added a sort of individuality to the show that she found herself liking. 

[SEYMOUR]
And welcome to our Divorced Beheaded Live Tour!

K Howard almost laughed at the "tour" name. It was funny that they were naming it after their terrible demise, rather than something else. The name "Historemix" came to her mind. It would make a better name for this show, in her opinion. 

[HOWARD]
We’ve got a whole lot in store for you tonight
[ARAGON]
We’ve got riffs to ruffle your ruffs (Does a riff)

So, Aragon's song is going to have lots of riffs in it. Parr had already figured out that each Queen would have her own song, as it was the most obvious way to rewrite their stories. She was just trying to figure out what the song would be like, and what'd it be about. Needless to say, she was pretty sure she knew what they'd be about. At least, she knew what they'd be about in a loose manner. 

Aragon - Being the first wife and her experience with being cheated on and getting divorced. 

Boelyn - Becoming Queen of England, and how she got beheaded. 

Seymour - What it's like being loved for your son.

Cleves - Getting divorced for being ugly compared to her picture. 

Howard - Cheating on Henry and getting beheaded. 

Parr - Surviving Henry and becoming the final wife. 

In times of uncertainty, which this definitely was one of those times, she relied on her own wits to make sense of it all. Attempting to figure what each of their songs would be about was her way of doing that. 

[PARR]
Shimmies to shake up your chemise

Cleves found herself disappointed by the dancing done in reaction to the line about dancing. The first song had put many interesting dances into effect, so it was kind of disappointing.