Don't Lose Your Head

[SEYMOUR]
The one you've been waiting for!

[QUEENS]
The one you've been waiting for

[HOWARD]
The mystery!

[CLEVES]
The one who changed history!

Aragon groaned as Howard clapped rapidly in excitement. Yes, Boelyn changed history, whoop-de-do. It was just annoying to see her get so much attention, when Catherine had been married to Henry for so much longer, and had done important things for their country. 

[QUEENS]
The one who changed history
Mystery
The temptress…

Katherine smirked as she twirled a strand of hair. What a pair of cousins they were. Tempting boys, climbing their way to the top… A bright grin came to her face. Maybe she'd get a little musical intro like this! It would be really cool to have the other girls in the room sing for her. 

[ARAGON]
The one with the plan…
The plan to steal the man!

Parr nodded. She respected Boelyn, even if the Queen had caused lots of trouble for the country. Anne had fought her way to the top through manipulation and her own wit. In their society, it was strangely inspiring. 

[QUEENS]
Anne!

[PARR]
The one who chased the King!
.
"Not as much as he'll chase me, though." Cleves gloated. Her actress had said that she'd be the most chased Queen, and she was willing to bet that Boelyn didn't want Henry as much as he wanted Anna. 

[SEYMOUR]
But paid the price 
with a sword man's swing…

Jane flinched at the all too realistic sound that played through the speakers. With how Henry acted these days, it seemed that any toe out of line would give him reason to behead you. Many of her nightmares were of being beheaded. But to actually have that happen to you… she wasn't sure how Boelyn or Howard weren't absolute messes at the moment. 

[QUEENS]
Will she be the one to win?

Queens gasp

Anne Boelyn
Anne Boelyn
Anne Boelyn

Zoe rolled her eyes, although she did have a playful smile on her face. Don't Lose Your Head was not her favorite song, but it certainly was entertaining. She was excited to see how the Queens, Boelyn and Aragon specifically, would react to it. 

Anne Boelyn
Anne Boelyn 
Anne Boelyn
Anne Boelyn
Anne Boelyn!

[BOELYN]
Boelyn laughs

Anne smirked and let out a laugh of her own. If she was getting this much build up, then she was willing to bet that her song would do her justice. 

What?
Oh, sorry! 

[Anne Boleyn:]
Grew up in the French court
Oui oui bonjour

Seymour giggled. Sure, it was a rather odd choice of wording, and she didn't know french at all, but it was kind of funny. Maybe those words had become common knowledge in the future. In any case, the way the girl delivered the line was entertaining. 

Life was a chore
So

[Ensemble:]
She set sail

[Anne Boleyn:]
1522 came straight to the UK
All the British dudes lame

Howard nodded, practically prepared to study her cousin's song. She was excited to see how Anne would rise to be Queen. Especially considering that, as far as the public was concerned, Boelyn had manipulated her way up to the top. Hopefully this song would show more of where Henry was at fault, since both of them were guilty in this instance.