𝒯𝑜𝓂𝓂𝓎 𝒮𝒽𝑒𝓁𝒷𝓎- 𝒾'𝓂 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝓈 𝒾𝓃𝓃𝑜𝒸𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒶𝓈 𝒾 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀

****

You had recently moved to Birmingham after a falling out with Sabini. You had decided to stay as far away from that life as you could, which was difficult when you lived so close to the Peaky Blinders.

You had made a few friends and they had invited you to a bar. You put on your most expensive dress and the three of you walked to the bar. You had a jacket over your dress, hiding a knife in it; you never felt safe without one.

"Which bar are we going to again?" You ask.

"The garrison. They have the best drinks in town," your friend, Beth said.

"Plus them men aren't too bad either," Cassie added.

You were silent on the outside but on the inside you were screaming. The last thing you needed was to walk into a bar frequented by the Peaky Blinders. None of your friends knew about your old life, so you just had to go along with it.

You and Beth found a booth as Cassie got the drinks. She brings them back and each of you take a glass.

"Don't look now," Cassie says as she sits down," but there is a gentleman eyeing you (y/n)."

You quickly glance at towards the bar and spot the man she's talking about. He was sharply dressed with brown hair and striking blue eyes.

The three of you continue chatting until your drinks were done.

"Your turn to get refills," Beth says to you.

"Alright," you roll your eyes and make your way to the bar to order more drinks.

You are coincidentally next the man who was looking at you earlier.

"You're new," you hear him say. It isn't a question, it's more like a statement.

"You must come here often to notice."

"You seem like a hard person to ignore," what he says next scared you to your core," (y/n)."

You were quite for a moment before speaking," how did you know?"

"How could I not recognize Sabini's girl."

"I'm not his," you say sternly.

He took a sip of his drink," is that why you're here. Running from him?"

"Trying to forget him. You're not making that easy," you turn to look for your friends only to find your booth empty," of course," you shake your head.

His eyes follow yours to the booth. Before either of you could talk a man walks up to your other side and leans against the bar," you here all alone, sweetheart?"

His smell repulsed you," no."

"Come on let me buy you a drink."

"If I do will you leave me alone," you asked.

"Sure, sweetheart. Whatever you want," he order you a drink and left but not before glaring at you.

You don't touch the drink he bought.

"Does that happen a lot?"

"It didn't before, but no one knows who I am here. No one but you."

You two spent the rest of your time there chatting. He wasn't that bad compared to all the guys you've met here. He was almost pleasant. He made you feel safe and you knew he wouldn't hurt you.

You said your goodbyes and left the bar and began walking home. After a moment you heard heavy footsteps behind you and turn to see the repulsive man who bought you a drink at the bar.

He grabs your arm and pulls you towards him," When a gentleman such as myself buys you a drink, don't you think he's owed a little something."

"Let go of me!" You shouted as you struggled in vain.

"You're going to do everything I say, or tonight's going to end real bad for you."

"Who told you you could put your hands on this innocent lady?" You hear a familiar voice behind you that tells you everything is going to be okay.

"Tommy Shelby?" man grip loosed due to Tommy's threat. You took the opportunity to grab a knife hidden in your jacket. In one fluid motion you brought the blade to his hand around your neck and pushed him away from you. He tumbled and hit the ground hard. You'd have thought he was dead if it wasn't for his light snoring.

You turn to Tommy," I'm not as innocent as I look, Mr. Shelby," you said as you used the drunk mans shirt to clean your blade.

"No Ms. (y/l/n), you most certainly are not," he chuckled to himself," can I walk you home?"

"I'd like that," you two began walking side by side. You both seemed to ignore what just happened.

When you got to your place you turned to face Tommy as he spoke," I'd like to see you again (y/n)."

You smiled," I'd like that too. What did you have In mind?"

"I'll pick you up at 7 tomorrow night. Wear pants," after that he said goodnight and left. You went to sleep, smiling while you thought about where Tommy might take you.

****

The got up around noon and spent most of the day cleaning and running errand until it was time to get ready for Tommy. You did as he asked and picked a simple outfit with pants.

Tommy knocked on your door right at seven," you look nice."

"Thanks," he walks you to his car and opened the door for you. He got in on the other side and stared driving.

"Where are you taking me," you asked.

"Do you like horses?"

Tommy took you to the stables and taught you how to ride a horse. You laughed and chatted the day away. When you were finished he took you home.

"Did you have a good time?" He asked as he stopped at your doorstep.

You turned to him," the best," you smiled and closed the gap between you two. He cupped your face as he deepened the kiss. He pulled away," same time next week?"