𝒜𝓇𝓉𝒽𝓊𝓇 𝒮𝒽𝑒𝓁𝒷𝓎- 𝒷𝓎 𝑜𝓇𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓅𝑒𝒶𝓀𝓎 𝒻𝓊𝒸𝓀𝒾𝓃 𝒷𝓁𝒾𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇𝓈

****

You had moved to Small Heath a few months ago and quickly found employment with the Peaky Blinders as a body guard. You had learned to fight before you moved here and your delicate appearance allowed you to fly under the radar until you were needed.

You trained in the ring with Finn and Isiah once you got the job and John taught you how to use a gun. You had taught yourself how to use your blade efficiently. You always had one under your dress.

You spent most of your time watching over Michael and Tommy. They didn't seem like the type of people who need a bodyguard, but you were happy with your job.

Tommy had just pissed off another gang and you were working overtime. You swear, Tommy makes enemies faster than he can shit. When you weren't sleeping you were watching one of the Shelbys. Most of the time now it was Polly or Ada, which you didn't mind as you became fast friends with them.

"(Y/n)," Tommy acknowledged you as you walked into his office.

"You asked for me?"

"Yes. Have a seat."

You sit down and wait for him to speak.

"I have a new assignment for you. As you know we're In more danger than ever and the rival gang is going to go after my family," he walked over and poured himself a glass of bourbon and also poured one for you," that is why you are going to protect Arthur for the foreseeable future."

"I don't think Arthur wants a bodyguard," you told him.

"I know," he handed you your glass and you took a sip," but I do and I'm paying you."

"Understood," you finished your drink and made your way for the door.

"Oh and (y/n)," Tommy said making you turn to face him," keep him safe."

You nodded and left to go find Arthur, who was probably at a bar getting drunk. He was already drunk when you arrived. He was slumped over the bar. He had passed out and was snoring lightly. You went over to him and patted him on the back, waking him up.

"What?..oh (y/n) why are you here?" He tried to reach for his almost empty drink, which you pushed out of him reach.

"Let's go," you put his arm around your shoulder and hoisted him up. It took all your strength to help him walk. Even that's wasn't enough to keep Arthur from tripping on a rock and taking you with him a few times.

You were out of breath by the time you got back to your place. It was closer and the thought of carrying Arthur to his house on the other side of town made you tired.

You dropped him on your bed and went to fetch a blanket. By the time you got back he had passed out again and was lightly snoring. You put the blanket around him and sat next to him, taking the time to clean your guns and blades as you waited for Arthur to wake.

****

Arthur woke up a few hours later with a headache and groaned as he sat up. He looked around and stopped when he saw you," did we..."

You chuckled," oh yeah. We had sex for hours."

You looked at him and saw the shocked look on his face. You rolled your eyes," we're both still in our clothes, Arthur."

"Oh..right?"

"I've been asked to be your bodyguard for awhile," you put your weapons down.

"On who's orders?"

"By order of the Peaky fuckin blinders."

He gets out of the bed," I don't need protection," he walked out of your room into the kitchen. You put your gun in your holster and put all your knives where they go. You followed after Arthur into the kitchen.

You found him rummaging through your cabinets, looking for food. You pulled him back and pointed to the chair you had in the corner. He sat on it as you closed all your cabinet but one, which had oatmeal in it.

You silently prepared it as you felt Arthur's eyes on you. His eyes raked over your body. He only saw you as muscle, he never imagined you doing something so domestic.

He asked something that surprised you," can I help?"

You looked at him to make sure he was serious before," sure, come steer the oatmeal while I cut the fruit."

It took him awhile to get the hang of it. Cooking was foreign to him. You went to your fruit bowl and took a few out, cutting them with your kitchen knives before adding them to the oatmeal.

The oatmeal was done soon enough and you put in in a bowl for you and one for Arthur. He brought them to the table and began eating. When you finished putting up the pot, you went and ate with him.

"If you being my bodyguard means this, I could get used to this."

"If being your bodyguard means I get to see you in my bed again, I could get used to this too," you looked up to see him blushing and you smiled.

"Perhaps you'll see me there sooner than you think, saying things like that," he leaned in closer to you and went to kiss your cheek, but you moved your head and his lips connected with yours.

You pulled away and smiled," take me to bed, Arthur."

He walked over and picked you up. Your legs were wrapped around his waist and your hands were around his neck. He spoke," on who's orders?"

You kissed him again," by order of the Peaky fuckin' Blinders."