birthday boy (nct; markhyuck)

top! mark
bottom! haechan

it was haechan's bday and all the members were currently hiding everywhere in mark and hyuck's home. yuta and winwin were in the fridge somehow, luhenyang were squished in a cupboard together and johnten were hiding under the couch. I think you get it, they were in ridiculous spots.
  a clueless haechan stepped into his and his bf's shared home. he was tired and hurt that no one had wished him a happy birthday, especially mark.
  "mark, i'm home!" he shouted through the seemingly empty house. suddenly a 'splat' sounded through the room followed by a string of curses.
  "who the fuck are you? show yourself! I'm not afraid to blind you with my amazingness!" haechan shouted as he walked backwards grabbing a knife taped on top of the door (he was prepared lads)
  suddenly, the lights snapped on and there on the floor was a cake and the 20 heads of his friends.
  "HAPPY BDAY HAECHAN!" his best friends shouted and out came all their friends.
  "where's mark?" the younger asked, scanning his sea of friends for his bf. and just like Moses, the friends parted, revealing mark in a black suit and tie. his hair was parted and you could see his forehead. he was HOT.
  "well, we'll leave you to it. we'll celebrate tomorrow, if you can walk that is." johnny smirked as the rest of the friends waved, wishing him happy bday before streaming out the door. (god bless the neighbours)

  "awh, you did this all for me?" the younger cooed as he went to hug his mans. mark nodded and hugged him back without hesitation.
  "you know, I've got something for you. put on the blindfold and stay right here. trust me, you'll love it." mark instructed in husky voice, his voice deep and rich. a shiver went down haechan's spine; as he nodded and placed the blindfold on.

  he suddenly felt a cold item being smeared onto his neck. he touched it and licked it. it was presumably the frosting from the cake on the floor.

  "I know you've been wanting to do it for a while. and now that you're of age, I'll gladly give you what you want."

  hyuck felt a wet tongue glide across the frosting on his neck, licking the frosting and leaving hyuck to feel his bf's tongue on his neck. he then felt the pair of warm lips latch onto his neck, trailing butterfly kissed down his neck, then proceeding to latch onto the younger's beautifully tanned neck.

  haechan covered his moth and stifled a moan, not wanting to seem too needy. he left his mouth agape as he felt waves of pleasure slowly pulse through his veins. mark abruptly stopped, causing haechan to whine.

  "take off your hand. I want to hear your pretty moans baby," the older instructed as he took the latter's hand off his mouth and smashed their lips together. haechan's hands found its way into mark's raven hair and his thin waist. they (somehow) made their way to their bedroom. tongues fighting for dominance as haechan sweetly moaned into the kiss. at this point, haechan had totally given up trying to silence himself from moaning, the feeling was just too much.

  "I- i want you now mark. i-i've waited too long." haechan whispered as he let one of his hands roam under mark's shirt, tracing the outline of his abs before lightly playing with his nipple. mark gasped as he bent down and rested his head into the crook of his bf's neck.

  as haechan felt the hot breath of his boyfriend, he couldn't take it anymore. it drove him insane. and with a burst of confidence, he removed took of the blindfold and pushed mark down onto their soft mattress, straddling him.

  mark widened his eyes. shocked at his usually shy and timid boyfriend when it came to intimate stuff.
even more to this surprise, haechan started grinding himself against mark, feeling himself grow harder with each stroke.

  mark growled as he flipped their positions; pinning both of the younger's arms above his head.
"can't wait huh? can't wait for daddy can you?" mark whispered as he tore off haechan's white button-up tee. he attached his lips to his boyfriend's nipple as his other hand played with the other. haechan was moaning like crazy. they've never done anything this far. the farthest they've gone being making out.