really? pt. 1 (svt; meanie)

pt.1 of  'really?' -> slight angst/neck action
‼️tw: self-degration, mental breakdown

top! mingyu
bottom! wonwoo

  "good work today guys! go take your well-needed rest!" seongcheoul announced as he grabbed his towel from beside him and walked into the dorm with the rest of seventeen trailing behind. the chorus of loud shouts was heard and soon all the members zoomed to their allocated shared rooms, launching themselves on their beds; probably.

  "mingyu-ah! I'm just going to hop into the shower real quick if you don't mind me going first," wonwoo asked as he grabbed his towel. mingyu nodded and just proceeded to sit on the floor of the room, playing some mario kart whilst he waits.

  about 15 minutes later, the door to the bathroom clicks open, with mingyu's head snapping in that direction as well. wonwoo's head pops out while the rest of his body stays hidden behind the door. "mingyu-ah, could you pass me my clothes please? I really don't want to come out, it's really cold with the AC on." mingyu froze for a second but just nodded, a small blush crawling onto his cheeks.

  the tall beanpole stood up and grabbed a clean set of underwear, wonwoo's favourite joggers and his own shirt that was oversized for wonwoo but the older loved wearing them so he didn't complain. he knocked on the door, but his hyung's deep voice came as a response. "just come in, I have a towel on."
mingyu blushes again slightly before opening the door cautiously and entering.

  he was greeted by wonwoo's well-built body despite his skinny frame, his defined collarbones his wet-hair. in the midst of his trance, he was suddenly shoved onto the wall, causing him to groan.

"you think you can get away from being so fucking hot, huh? you think I haven't notice the lip bites that you did? ive been holding back for so long but look at what you did. you'll pay for this, kim mingyu."

  wonwoo growled seductively into the younger's ear, nibbling it ever so softly, sending shivers down his spine. he felt his hot breath tingling his neck when he then felt a pair of soft, warm lips touch his bare skin. wonwoo trailed butterfly kisses from his jaw to his neck, making sure to exhale ever so slightly to just drive mingyu off the edge.

  he latched his lips onto his tanned neck, savouring the sweet taste of his skin. he moved from place to place until he found his sweet spot, sucking and biting hard, resulting in a long breathy moan from mingyu, who had lifted up his neck and loosened his tie for his hyung to get more access. "f-fuck! t-there wonwoo h-hyung~"

  with a burst of confidence, mingyu brought his hand up to wonwoo's defined jaw, lifting his head up from where it was before; at his neck, decorating it in a shade of blue, red and purples. wonwoo stares into his brown eyes, snapping out of the animalistic mood and his own eyes turned from lustful to panic.

  "fuck I fucked up i-i didn't mean to do that oh my god I'm so sorry shit I messed up," wonwoo snapped away, going into the shower, slamming the sliding door shut and allowing himself to slide down the wall onto the floor as tears slowly slid down his high cheekbones.

  mingyu opened the sliding door slowly, and seeing the scene of wonwoo on the floor, curled up in a ball just made his heart crumble. he slowly bent down beside him, whispering in his soft, soothing voice. "wonwoo hyung. you didn't do anything wrong. don't be like this please?"

  "b-but I literally just forced myself onto you! i didn't even ask if you were okay with it and I- I just did that!" wonwoo choked out as he looked up into mingyu's soft eyes before snapping away once again.

"well, for one you don't know if I did like it, and I will say that I sure as hell did. second, you also don't know how long I've been wanting for you to do that; to mark me as yours."