|| O3. Dark Age, Brand New D. Osamu

----- Dead Apple : Without Me
|| O3. Dark Age, Brand New D. Osamu

"People live to save themself

"People live to save themself." -O. Sakunosuke

Seven years ago...

       "THIS would be the first and the last time I kill people, [Y/N]. Please let me be. I do it for you too, so you don't have to deal with him in the future." That's what Odasaku said to you.

       Dazai already offered his most expert subordinates to Odasaku. And at that time you were with him. You begged him to not to go alone. But, "Kousuke, Shinji, Yuu, Katsumi and Sakura will be so lonely there without me." The five children you and your brother saved during the Dragon Head Rush Conflict two years before were the reason for his revenge. He doesn't even think about your life in the future.

       You know what was the most dangerous consequences he'll got. And that nightmare became true.

       "Odasaku!" You froze at the entrance, seeing Dazai running to your brother who was lying on the floor. You know this will happen, but you can't accept the fact that your only reason for living is gone. You felt like you'll die from something. You forgot how to breathe.

       At least it was before you stopped spacing out and you realized what happened. "Brother!" You screamed your lungs out. "Brother," your tears broke out when you saw Odasaku's almost lifeless body.

       "You're an idiot, Odasaku! You're a complete idiot!"

       "Dazai!" You shouted weakly between you sobs at Dazai who kept cursing at your brother.

       Odasaku's trembling hand was trying to reach out your hand. You immediately grabbed his hand.

       "[Y/N], Dazai, there's something i want to say to you."

       "No! Please don't! You might still make it! No, you will make it! So don't talk like-" 

       "Listen!" You can only hold Odasaku's hand tightly. Not even a single word can escaped from your lips.

       Odasaku let his grip go from your hand and gripped Dazai's hair. [ A/N : Is it? Or his cheeks? Dunno! ] "You told me you might find a reason to live if you lived in the world of violence and bloodshed."

       "Yeah, I did. But who cares what I said now."

       "You won't find it!" Dazai was shocked while you looked down to Odasaku. You bit your bottom lip and gripped the fabric of your bottom outfit. You know how many times Dazai was suffering to find his living reasons.

       "You must know that already. Whether you on the side who kills people or the side who saves people, nothing beyond what you would expect will appear." You can saw Dazai's regretful expression. "Nothing in this world can fill that lonely hole you have. You will wander the darkness for eternity."