|| 18. Part of Me, Her Mother's Will

----- Dead Apple : Without Me
|| 18. Part of Me, Her Mother's Will

 Part of Me, Her Mother's Will

You know I'm the one who put you up there.
Name in the sky.
Does it ever get lonely?

       THE sound of seagulls and the open sea can be heard from a small house beside the port. The summer sun shines brightly along with the cool breeze that blows from the ocean, making anyone hypnotized to sleep.

       Your brother, Odasaku was called a coward for not being able to kill. All wouldn't have thought that he was recruited by your boss as an assassin.

       For some reason, after he read a book, his thoughts of killing people suddenly disappeared. You won't blame it because it's his choice.

       Luckily, your boss can still appreciate the way his brain thinks. Because it's very rare for such a person like him to be in Port Mafia. Most of them only know how to use guns and rifles without thinking.

       Your ability, Goddess of Calamity makes you able to control many weapons without holding them. You can control all kinds of weapons with just your eyes and finger swings.

       In fact, that's not your original ability. It was an ability that was transferred from your mother to you.

       Your mother's family has never blessed her marriage to your father. Especially after you were born, everything became very chaotic. Before your mother died, she asked your father to transfer her abilities to you, who was only five years old. As the youngest child, you will definitely be jealous of your brother's special abilities. Therefore, she wants that ability to remain in you.

[ A/N : I'm sorry reader-chan:( ]

       Although this ability is the ability to kill, your mother wants you to use this ability to save many people and make many people happy. But, your eyes are dark with revenge after your mother's death. You want to avenge your mother on those who can't let your mother be happy. And in the end, you used that ability to kill lots of people. Especially after you became part of Port Mafia

       "[Y/N], Goddess of Calamity that you have must not always be used to kill." Said your brother.

       You pulled a blanket to cover Kousuke's body. On Oda's arms, Sakura had slept soundly. You looked at Sakura's sleeping face too. You came to remember the tragedy of the previous two years.

       Oda can read what you thinks. "Sakura was very lucky to survive the chaos at that time. She just cried between her parents with eighty-eight other corpses. With your Angel of Death's wings, you can take Sakura to our home while Dazai ordered me to be stay."

       You can only smiled. "I always try to hold myself. But the image of the past when our mother died made my eyes dark again." You were trying to be honest. "But then again, I know the meaning of our mother intention to save many people is to protect me too. Protect me from this cruel world. She knew i can't survive without any ability in this world. When I save a lot of people, they will protect me too because they feel indebted to me, the person who saved them. That's what our mother meant."