|| 13. His Technique, Defeated the Executive

----- Dead Apple : Without Me
|| 13. His Technique, Defeated the Executive

 His Technique, Defeated the Executive

Gave love for a hundred times.
Just runnin' from the demons in your mind.

       YOU suddenly remembered something. 'Otonashi-kun's fighting technique is one of your weaknesses. Use that technique to break the heart in your head!'

       "That's right!" You muttered. Maybe you can asked for the help from the spirits around you.

       "Oi, Yuzuru!" You called Otonashi's spirit. The owner of the name was a little surprised. "What? It's very rare for you to call my given name."

       "Help me to use your fighting technique! Hatsune ordered you to help me, right?"

       "You have a way to defeat your own ability?" Otonashi asked.

        "I told you! Dazai wouldn't do such a cruel things! He even told me how to defeat my ability!"

       "How can you be that sure? Dazai-chan hurt you! " Kaori denied it.

       "Kaori, it's not good to talk about our superior!" You nagged at the sound.

       "Wait a second! You're an executive now, aren't you? After all, I'm already dead." Kaori pouted, protesting your nags.

       "I will personally save him from the upcoming execution that Gifted Special Operations Division will give him."

       When people stop trusting him, you become the only person who still believes him. You don't care if people want to think of you as a fool. As long as you can still see the light, you will continue to share the light with him. Dazai Osamu, the only light you have for now.

 Dazai Osamu, the only light you have for now

A/N : Hello~ another short chapter, hehe. I know it's getting boring and not clear like what the heck! But please just enjoy it! Thankyou, and see you~

 I know it's getting boring and not clear like what the heck! But please just enjoy it! Thankyou, and see you~

Here guys, have some smiley Dazai for a better day~

Headline Picture from Reddit

TBC,
Dead Apple : Without Me
July, 2020