1: Don't mess with her

Warning

This is my first book, so it comprises grammatical errors to a great extent, reason being English is not my first language. I decided to write down this book for my bestfriend and perhaps 3/4 people here in wattpad would also enjoy this book.

The characters in this book are the writer's imagination so please do not try to copy or translate it in any other languages without my consent. Any votes and comments are well appreciated.

Naydelin's POV:

"Sweetie, Wake up! We are here," Mom said shaking me gently.

Slowly opening my eyes, I was not so welcomed by the direct rays of sunlight falling straight into my eyes. Blocking the light, I noticed a house in a considerable size painted white with two windows on the each side of entry door, which I suppose is the new house we are moving.

Now fully awake, I got out of the cab and stretched my body which was sore just sitting in the car for 6 hours. I helped mom to carry boxes inside the house. After about an hour, we were able to shift the boxes inside the house.

A spacious living room welcomed us as soon as we entered the house with a comfortable sofa already placed in middle. There were many antique furnitures left behind by the people before us which were quite handy so we decided not to change them.

"Honey, I don't think I would be able to make dinner so you should order pizzas?" Mom suggested as she was as exhausted as me.

"Okay Mom"

"Let's get done with one of those boxes until pizza gets delivered," mom indicated pointing towards those boxes.

"Sure Mom," I went and opened a box to find a framed photo of my family. This photo was taken when I was around twelve in the beach, mom and dad beside me smiling brightly as I grinned showing my teeth, completely carefree and happy. Tears threatening to fall from my eyes at those beautiful memories of past which I can no longer make again, then I felt my mother's warm hands squeezing my shoulders.

"He's so proud of you," mom whispered, her voice was soft, almost fragile.

"How could he leave us alone in this world, Mom?" as I spoke my voice broke down and I was in the verge of tears.

"It's okay, sweetie," mom embraced me in a warm and protective hug for what felt like an eternity.

***

I woke up to the annoying sound of my alarm. I reached my hand to stop the alarm. Taking my phone from the bedside table, I was surprised to see 5 missed calls from my one and only best friend, Alex. How could I have forgotten to text him back after I reached here? Anyways, I was freaking tired yesterday.

Without any further delay, I was face timing him. Though he was not a morning person, he received my call in second ring revealing a cute boy with messed up hair still half asleep.

"Hey, Lexie,"

"You know I don't like Lexie, why do you keep calling me that? And I had to call Martha to know you guys arrived safely" Alex said in the hoarse morning voice.