3: Not exactly a good day

Naydelin's POV:

The rest of the day went pretty quick. And I'm already home. I changed in a white tank top and shorts.

"Sweetie, I might get late today. Order some pizza for dinner.
Love you"

After getting the pizza, I sat on the comfy sofa in living room to watch TV.
I almost spent 1 hour watching TV then I headed upstairs to my room and saw Jason's home which was completely dark, maybe he's not home yet but who cares? He's definitely in a party somewhere like Alex. Why am I even comparing them?

I did all the assignment in 2 hours and it was already 11 o'clock.

Laying down on my bed, I opened my phone to see a text from Alex.

"Make sure to call me tonight, I have some amazing news."

I dialed his number and waited for him to receive but the call ended without him receiving. I tried calling him again which also got ended. He's probably in a club making out with some random girls I thought and kept alarm before keeping my phone be in the table beside my bed.

"What's even great about him to give me that attitude?"I muttered to myself thinking about how rude Jason behaved with me today and closed my eyes to get the sleep which I much needed.

~♡~

Today I woke up in time and arrived way too early which means one fucking hours early. Let's roam around the school so that I could be familiar with the place more and won't get lost easily.

As I was roaming around the empty hallways, I could hear a voice coming out of an office room which sound familiar. How could I forget that rude and a bit hoarse voice? This is obviously Jason. I should not be eavesdropping I tried convincing myself. But can't help those bad habits.

"This is your senior year and you can't spend this year causing trouble and all cause you need some grades too in order to be selected in Ohmasu State University so that you could be a great football player," a man which I suppose to be his coach said.

"I'll try not to get caught," Jason said in his usual rude tone. This guy really needs a lesson in manners.

"If you don't improve this arrogant nature of yours then I'll have you out of the match with Lincoln High."

"No, you won't? You need me, Granite High needs me to win the match and you'll not risk the game because of me," I know he smirked.

" Yes, I will. You don't need to worry about that because I've already found a person who can beat Lincoln High in the match and he'll be transferred here within a month," the coach stated.

"I'll really keep up with my grades because I need to be in this game, you cannot replace me with just anybody," he said is a voice lacking confidence but deadly serious.

I instantly regretted eavesdropping their conversation so I made my way downstairs slowly.

~♡~

Ughh, Geography is the subject which I find most boring and it's just before our lunch break. At least, Brie is here with me to crack some jokes in middle of the class which is the only thing that keeps me awake. Why does this class had to be just before lunch today?