~CHAPTER THREE~

UPDATE FROM 2022!!!! YES I HAVE ABANDONED THIS FIC AND ITLL GET NO MORE UPDATES AFTER THIS. I ONLY CAME BACK TO IT CAUSE I WAS STILL GETTING COMMENTS ON HERE. THE REST OF THIS CHAPTER INCLUDING THE AUTHORS NOTE IN BOLD WAS WRITTEN IN 2020. I NO LONGER USE WATTPAD SO DONT EXPECT TO SEE ANYTHING ELSE PUBLISHED ON THIS ACCOUNT. I MIGHT TRY AND PUBLISH WORKS ON AO3 POSSIBLY SO I WILL UPDATE HERE IF I DO BUT IT IS UNLIKELY. I HAVE GROWN UP BY A COUPLE OF YEARS SINCE LAST WRITING IT AND TBH I HATE THIS FIC. IT IS JUST CHEESY AND I HAD NO NEED TO SAY HALF THE STUFF I DID SAY IN THIS THOUGH I HOPE THOSE WHO DO ENJOY THIS FIC CAN ENJOY THIS WHAT SEEMS TO BE HALF OF A CHAPTER WHICH I WROTE 2 YEARS AGO.

I'm sorry it's been a while since I last updated. I find it really hard to find motivation to do most things lately so the updates to this story might take a while. I'll try and write a few chapters today but then here probably might not be any more for a while 😅. (Btw currently while I'm writing this i am listening to Kyousou Requiem on repeat... iT's A gOoD sOnG pLeAsE dOn'T jUdGe Me) Well anyway lets get on with this chapter..

3RD PERSON POV

Y/ n got changed into his clothes from Neverland and starts to head to the water. 'I hope I don't get caught doing this by anyone in the school especially the VK's' Y/n thought to himself. 

Suddenly he hears two voices around the corner from him coming his way so he runs as fast as he can to the water were he sees Mal and her Scooter waiting for him.

Y/N POV

"Ah finally you're here Y/n" I hear Mal say to me. 

"Yeah sorry I took a while, I almost forgot my pixie dust and then I almost ran into some people." 

"Don't worry about it, it's better that you were late but remembered your pixie dust than on time and without it" 

"Yeah I guess. Anyway shouldn't we get going?" 

"We will in a minute, I just have to find my spell which will help me get across"

"Let me see the book. I'm pretty good at finding things."

"Ok then" 

Mal shows me the book then I flip to a random  page and it's the spell she is needing,

"See I told you I'm good at finding things." I tell Mal

"Yeah I guess you are. Anyway we should get going right now before anyone sees us"

"Yeah we should." I agree.

Mal casts her spell on her scooter and I sprinkle some pixie dust on myself while thinking 'I hope this lasts long enough for me to get over the water'.

"Ok let's go, Mal"

TIME SKIP TILL THE ISLE

We approach the barrier surrounding the isle cautiously,

"Let's go through" says Mal

"Ok" I respond,

We go through the barrier and a feeling of dread rushes over me. 'Am I doing the right thing?' I ask myself in my head. 

I shrink down to my fairy size and sit on the handlebars of Mal's scooter. 

We ride through the streets of the isle when Mal comes across a poster of her and Ben. She rips it off the place it was hanging, crumpled it up and threw it away.

"Wow they really know you over here don't they Mal?"

"Ugh don't remind me Y/n"

We keep riding till Mal stops at what I presume is her old hang out place which she told me about before. 

I hop off the scooter and grow myself back to normal size.

Mal throws a rock at a sign the the entrance to her hang out opens up and we go up the steps to it.

We put down some of our stuff in the hang out when Mal tells me that she has to go somewhere and it would be best if I come with her.

TIME SKIP TILL THEY ARRIVE AT THE PLACE

Currently we are stood outside of a place called 'Curl up and dye' which I assume is a hairdressers shop.

"Come on let's go in" Mal says,

We go inside and there are colours everywhere. 

I see a young girl sweeping up with headphones on which Mal goes and talks to.

I don't really pay attention to what they are saying because I'm too busy taking in the environment of the shop until i here Mal say 

"Oh that's my good friend Y/n. He wanted to come with me to the isle."

"Hiii! Nice to meet you Y/n, I'm Dizzy"

"It's lovely to meet you Dizzy. I've heard good things about you from Evie, she talks about you a lot."

"Wait really!"

"Yeah she does and it seems like she really misses you" says Mal, "Well anyway do you have any ideas for my hair?"

After Mal said that, I blanked out from the conversation again.

TIME SKIP TILL AFTER MAL'S HAIR IS DONE

"All done!" Says Dizzy,

"Wow Mal it looks great, good job Dizzy"

"Thanks Y/n, I don't get to do the hair often so it's nice knowing some people think it looks good."

"Yeah thanks a lot Dizzy, this hair is really me! Anyway now I should be paying you." Mal said.

Mal hands Dizzy more money than she's supposed to pay,

"For me?" Dizzy exclaimed,

"Yeah"

"You deserve it Dizzy" I say

Dizzy skips off giggling to the cash register when I hear an accent similar to mines (I'm making it that all people from Neverland have Scottish accents cause 1. I'm Scottish and 2. Cause why not) say 

"Fork it over, ya runt"

I look over at the person and I am instantly captivated with his looks.

"Now the rest of it" he says,

I look over at Mal and I see she is staring at him with a bored expression.

Just as the mysterious guy is about to leave Mal says, "Still running errands for Uma or do you actually get to keep what you steal?"

"Well, well, well. What a nice surprise." 

"Hi Harry." Says Mal,