Chapter 1- The Dream

"MIRACULOUS LADYBUG!" Ladybug shouted as she tossed the lucky charm in the air and purified everything. Today's akuma was really tough to beat and it took them all day to fight. It started in the morning and fought it late into the night and they are exhausted luckily it was the weekend so they would be able to sleep and recharge. Hawkmoth has been getting stronger and stronger by the day and with Ladybug as the new guardian and Hawkmoth knowing the identities of all the miraculous holders except for Ladybug and Cat Noir.

Marinette and Tikki soon fell asleep and Marinette had a dream. In that dream she was in her superhero form and was walking through black and fog and as she was walking she saw Cat Noir sitting on the ground tied to a pole. She ran to him and cupped his cheek in her hands but got no response. She backs up and then feels a bright white light right behind. She turns around and sees a blonde woman with green eyes who looks very familiar but she can't put her finger on it.

"Ladybug." The woman starts. "Hawkmoth and Mayura have become to strong and they must be stopped immediately."

"Well what do I need to do?" Ladybug asked.

"You need someone to help you." The woman answered.

"But... who do I need?" Ladybug asked.

"Listen to these words...
The 3rd generation comes backward
With a crown as a reward
To discover the truth
And find the untruth
To help defeat the bird and butterfly
And then spread its wings and fly."

"What does that mean? Is it a prophecy?" Ladybug asked.

"You will find out soon enough." The woman said and right after that Marinette woke and startled Tikki.

"Marinette what's wrong?" Tikki asked tiredly

"I-I don't know." Marinette said.

"Did you have a dream." Tikki asked.

"Actually yes it was a dream." Marinette answered.

After that Marinette went on to explain the dream and Tikki gave her a look that she should keep this in mind. Marinette then wrote the dream in her diary so that way she wouldn't forget.

~•~
Meanwhile at the Agreste Mansion

Adrien woke up from the same dream that Marinette had except he couldn't see the woman he could only hear her voice. Plagg woke up and was grumpy that he was woken up from his cheesy dreams.

"Adrien you woke me up." Plagg complained.

"Sorry Plagg go back to sleep." Adrien said

"Thank you Adrien." Plagg said then went back to dream about Camembert.

While the Kwami's slept Marinette and Adrien were tossing and turning about what that dream was all about.
————————————————————————
So that was chapter one of "The Prophecy" but the question who is that woman and who is the prophecy talking about. So stick around for part 2. Until then BYE!!!!