0

Your quirk is healing. You can heal your self and others by touch. The only down fall is that if you use it to much you could die or pass out for multiple days.

You are the oldest granddaughter of the lead of the Japanese Yukasa. Yes that does make you sisters with Eri.

Kai has never liked you because grandpa treated you better than him and Hari as kids. You grew up with your parents in your life until your were 15 when they died when Eri discovered her quirk, it went out of control and reverted then into nothing. Since then you and Eri went to your grandpa's and then met Kai and Hari.

At first it was wonderful to have other people around your age around to hang out with but Kai seemed to be angry all the time.

All in all things were peaceful.

Until it happened.

5 years after your parents died.

Your grandpa went into a coma. But not a normal coma.

You were going to see your grandpa the day it happened. You went to open the door when you heard him and Kai talking.

Kai explained his plan to use Eri's blood for a type of drug.
Grandpa refused.
Kai got angry.

What Kai did next surprised you.
He broke down grandpa's particles and put him back together.

After that he didn't wake up.

Not even to this day.

You are now 21 and life is way different from when grandpa was awake.

The yakasa is more violent and has more members.

Kai is head and Hari is his assistant.

Kai never lets you leave the base.

He knows you would go straight to heros.

Your life for the past year has been in a single room.

It contained a TV, bed, dresser, bookshelf, and art supplies (you specifically requested for)

Also a bathroom with basic accentials in it.

In the past year you have attempted to escape but always end in failure.

That was your life until it happened.

One day Kai came to your room.

You were leaving the base with him.

but to where?

{366}