V

(Y/n) POV

It's been about 3 weeks since I've moved in with the league and tommorow we are attacking this place called the USJ? That the class 1a from UA. Apparently All Might will be there and Shigaraki plans to use this 'Nomu' to kill him.

But right now I'm sitting at the bar drinking a cup of (fav/fruit) juice. It's about 9 at night and everyone is just chilling and chatting with each other. Apparently the only people going tommorow is Kurogiri, Shigaraki and a bunch of low level villains off the street. They haven't mentioned it I'm going yet but my healing quirk would come in hand if someone gets hurt.

"Hey Kurogiri do you guys want me to come with you tomorrow?" I ask Kurogiri.

"No Miss (Y/n) you are going to stay here we wouldn't want you to get hurt." He says.

I puff out my cheeks in annoyance.

"Okayyy" I say.

I get up from the bar.

"I'm going to read my book and maybe take a shower." I leave the bar.

Once I get to my room I sit down on the bed.

Im definitely going on that mission but how? I could try to convince Shigaraki. Or I could just jump through the portal at the last moment. Yup I that's what I'll do. heh.

I go get clothes and take a shower. Once I get out and get dressed I leave the bathroom and find Shigaraki on the ground in front of the TV playing his game.

I walk over and plop onto the bed. I watch him play the game.

I think it is called Minecraft? It looks like an interesting game about killing all animals in sight, cutting trees and stealing their wood and taking all ores you come across.

I kinda want to play.

Should I ask?

.
..
...

Im going to ask.

"Uh Hey Shigaraki." I say.

"What do you want?" He asks while turning towards me.

"C-can I play the game with you." I ask him.

"Oh. Ah. Sure?" He says in a some what nervous tone.

"Yay!" I hop off the bed and sit next to him as he sets up a controller for me.

Soon the screen is split in two sections. He hands over the controller and picks his back up.

I glare at the screen kind of confused. My screen shows a completely different place than his.

Mine shows a place with many trees and his has a yellow grounded p
flat area? He must be in a desert.

"Ah. Okay so where am I?" I ask.

(I normally play in Xbox so I'm going to use Xbox controls.)

"You are at the spawn press Y and get your map out of your inventory." He says not looking away from his screen.

I press Y and a gray box shows up the only item I have is a map, like he said. I use the arrow pad thingy to make the map highlighted and put it in the bottom bar.

I change it so the map is in my had and it shows 2 dots. One Light Blue and the other (F/c). (Sorry people that's fav color is light blue you gotta choose again XD)

After playing for a while I figured out the controls and had a fun time playing.

Near the beginning I got killed by a zombie and Shigaraki laughed at me.