VIII

(Y/n) POV

I exit my bedroom and walk towards the bar.

Today the league is attacking this summer camp the UA students are having.

The original plan was to kidnap this Bakugou kid but after he tried to attack me at the USJ attack Shigaraki didn't think it would be safe.

So our new target is a kid named Shouto Todoroki. The son of the #2 hero Endeavor. Apparently he has a really traumatic past.

Weirdly Dabi seems very reluctant to kidnap the Todoroki kid, I could tell he was not okay with the idea but kept quiet.

This time it is only the vanguard squad going. Kurogiri said he is going to watch me closely so I don't sneak with them like I did on the USJ attack.

I enter the bar.

"(Y/n)-chan! Good Morning! Well more like afternoon sleepy head!" Toga greets me. It is currently 2 pm. I slept in a lot. Sleeping in has became a habit since I left the Yukasa.

The only reason I woke up early when I was there was because Hari would bring me breakfast at 9 in the morning. So I had to wake up and be ready for when my food came.

But since no one wakes me up early and I don't have a reason to wake up I normally sleep in until 1 or 2 in the afternoon.

"Good afternoon Toga." I say to Toga.

I stretch my arms above my head and yawn. Im still quite tired.

"You slept for over 12 hours yet you still are tired? What kind of human are you!?" says the kid I believe called Mustard.

"Yes. Also I'm a normal human." I say as I walk up to the bar and sit in my normal seat next to Toga.

"Would you like something to eat Miss (Y/n)?" Kurogiri asks me.

"Ya! I'm starving!" I tell him.

Kurogiri makes me a (Favorite lunch meat) sandwich and I joyfully eat it.

"Hey (Y/n)-chan! Wanna watch a movie with me and Big Sis Mag! It's a way to pass the time before the mission!" Toga asked me.

"Sure!" Toga grabs my arm and pulls me out of the room.

"Don't forget about me!" Big Sis yells following us.

Once we get to Toga's room we sit on her big bed.

"So what movie do you want to watch Toga? Mag?" I ask them.

"How about The Greatest Showman? I love it's music!" Toga proposed.

"Yes! I love that movie!" Mag says.

"I haven't watched it yet but if you guys like it I bet I will." I tell them.

"YAY!" Toga exclaims and opens Netflix. (I don't know if The Greatest Showman is on Netflix but idc)

Toga finds the movie and plays it.

~~~~~~~

"Wow! I loved it!" I tell them.

"It is like the best movie ever!" Toga says.

It's around 4:30 so we still have another hour and half before the attack begins.

"Want to watch a couple episodes of Tokyo Ghoul?" Toga asks.

"It's not my favorite anime. It has way to much blood but I'll watch it." Mag says.

"Sure." I have never watched it but if Mag says there is way to much blood then it is made for Toga.