Chapter Four

Hennessy's POV

When I woke, Zeus had his hands wrapped around me, he felt so warm. That was the first time I felt warmth in someone's arm. I started poking his face out of joblessness. When he woke up, he smiled at me. Then he stood up from the bed to go to the restroom,  I followed to see maybe he will need my help with his bath since I was the one who washed the body of whoever I woke up with in my pack. He turned to me 'where are you going '
'I want to help you in the bathroom , that's what I do in my pack '
He sighed ' there is something I have to tell you regarding  your pack ' he held my hands taking me back to the bed. 'What is it ?'
This was what I was telling you about before he barged into the room the last time.
Oh hey Hadassah
Hi Hennessy
' You see your pack is filled with bad people, your father is the Alpha but your mum wasn't the Luna, she drugged the Alpha and had sex with him to give birth to you, After your Birth,  they killed her and started punishing you for her mistakes, all those stuffs you and your packs members did, was supposed to be between you and I. There is no monster in you. You are a Werewolf, the voice you hear in your head is your wolf, I am really sorry for finding you this late.' He said hugging me
I started crying, all those while I thought they were helping me, they were ruining me for my mate. How can he still hug me?.
I feel so unpure
Don't say that, he was made for us as we were made for him. He will never feel irritated by us. He is just Sad but trust me. He loves us so much. He is our Soulmate, he will always love and protect us.
I looked up at Zeus, and smiled
I'm safe with him.
I'm home.