Chapter Five

Zeus' POV

I could see in her face that she was sad and I felt terrible for not looking for her sooner, but she is here now and I will make her forget the past by making the present and future memorable for her. I smiled at her and hugged her, whispering how perfect she was for me and how I was happy to be with her. I terribly wanted to kiss her but i didn't want to misuse her innocence, I was going to show her the real way it is done.  I was going to help her to grow in the right way and among this right company. I picked her up and took her to the bed, then I started playing with her hair till she fell asleep, when she slept I quickly went to my sister's room telling her the plans I had for Hennessy and she was very happy about it and she agreed. I immediately ran back to my room not wanting my mate to wake up without me by her side. When I got there, she was still sleeping so I got on the bed to and cuddled her.

We woke hours later, I guess it had been long since we both slept peacefully, Hennessy was hungry and demanded she cooked for us, I was a little bit scared about her cooking since I knew nothing about her, but I was later happy for accepting, the food was very delicious. She was so free in the kitchen.
'Let's play 20 questions'
'What's 20 questions'
'It is a game used to get to know each other, I ask you a question and you answer honestly then you also ask me. Do you want to play? '
'Sure!'
'Okay!!! Uhmmm Favourite colour ?'
'Gold,you? '
'Black'
'Hobbies?'
She smiles saying ' Cooking, I have been cooking since I was little, i thought my pack just wanted me to have enough knowledge to be able to get satisfy my mate, i didn't know they hated me'
I suddenly felt bad for bring something related to her pack.
I cleared my throat 'Hennessy just keep the past behind and please build a future with me'
She looked shocked, 'Me!? After all what they did to my body?'
I smiled and told her ' I will still love you no matter what happened or happens, I will love you Hennessy, only you'
She hugged me.