Part 7

"Good Morning" I say "I feed Rose and Dodger" I go sit on the couch " Rose is in my room watching the Curious George movie." I look at Chris. I clear my throat Chris comes over "Your Welcome" He laughs. "What did you tell her when she saw the cuts?"

He looks down. " We are talking about it after our game" I sigh "Chris, Your such a hypocrite. For me you turn all sentimental but you need to take your own advice. Remember what you told me the first time you saw me try to kill myself? You said "You are worth it. People care about you" Chris don't you see? Me and Scarlett care about you. Scott cares about you, Rose and dodger care about you. Ok?" He looks down and i give him a hug. When I let go I say this out loud "You guys are acting so embarrassed." I grab a pencil and a cup and stand on the coffee table "ATTENTION EVERYONE"I say "CHRIS AND SCARLET HAD SEX LAST NIGHT" they laugh. "Honestly, you guys are acting like you guys are.....OHHHHHH" I look at Chris "Congrats Chris!" I turn to Scarlett "Im so sorry. It was his first time." Chris slaps me "HEYYYYY" We start laughing. We play Madden and I win. Duh. Soon Chris goes to talk to Scarlett. Before he goes I give him a hug and whisper "Good luck"