Author's Note

Hello!

I hope everyone is doing alright wherever you are. For me, I've been lazing about playing video games, writing and procrastinating on my thesis work ಥ ͜ʖಥ Currently, I'm writing two stories right now: One with a more serious undertone and an actual plot, and this one with the more light-hearted comedy story.

Since this one does not really have an underlying goal plot wise and it's more leaning towards a slice-of-life style, I'll be posting this one earlier and more frequently (hopefully) than the other story ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

Please note that the first four chapters are the introduction to the main characters, but after that you can go to any chapter you'd like since it's episodic (be warned, this might change in the future depending on my inspiration hehe)

This story is kinda inspired by "Endo and Kobayashi's Live Commentary on the Villainess" except the 'capture targets' can directly see the thoughts of the 'villainess' without the need for a middle man. So think otome game with dialogue boxes but only the male leads can see it. It kinda has those villainess story vibes except there's no reincarnation or transmigration involved (sorry fans of those tropes TwT)

I'm also not sure if I'll include a 'heroine' in the story but we'll see in the future :) [Update: 'Heroine' added!]

Do not expect much of a plot here! I'm aiming this to be the type of story anyone can come to if they need a break from drama-filled ones. I also apologise if my comedy is lacking since I've never written comedic stories before ;w;  (Hopefully it's not too cringe worthy).

Once again, just to make it clear, this is a parody of reverse harem/villainess trope in novels and manga! 

Anyways, I'll let you get to your reading ^^ Do leave me a comment, like or add this to your library if you're interested in the misadventures of these idiots!

xx honeysenpai