Chapter 8: Cherry Blossom Viewing Party (Pt. 3)

"Uh well... "

Racking his brain to remember what had happened in previous parties, he was already beginning to sweat under their expectant glances. Of course, not wanting to lose face to these far more inexperienced newbies, Caspian took it upon himself to lend his knowledge ... even if it is wrong.

'Ah wait! I just remembered!'

"Well first, we're supposed to introduce who we are. But since we all know each other's names, let's just say a few facts (about ourselves)"

'Yep, that's it! I'm sure that in mixers and at viewing parties it's the same thing' he silently patted himself on the back.

'Besides, this will be a great opportunity to get to know the lady a little better'

"I'll go first!" Charlotte raised her hand.

"Ooh!" everyone said while clapping their hands.

『 Here it goes... My little secret that I've kept from everyone 』

Upon seeing the text box and the nervous shoulder wiggle that Charlotte was doing, everyone bated their breath. What was she going to say? Was it a serious secret? An unexpected hidden hobby?

"To be honest... "

Everyone was getting excited.

"... This is my first viewing party. Aaa! There I said it!" she held her reddened cheeks and sat down. She grazed her hand to her chest where her heart was beating loudly.

" ..... "

『 How terribly embarrassing! I hope no one here will think differently of me 』

"Ok next!" Charlotte beamed, oblivious to the blank faces of the four males around her. The only one who clapped enthusiastically was River.

"Ahem... Allow me to go next" Ezekiel coughed.

"Well, a few facts hmm? Ah! I've got it! Did you know most people fart about 14 to 22 times a day?"

" ..... "

"Y- Your Highness, by 'few facts' ... It's supposed to be facts about yourself, not trivia facts" (Kit)"Yes, Your Highness. Like perhaps something no one else knows." (River)

"Oh ok. Well, no one else knows that I know that people fart about 14 to 22 times a day" he said with a completely serious expression.

This prince is a certified dumbass, everyone else thought. Will the kingdom really be alright with a prince like him as part of the royal family? And why is Charlotte looking at His Highness with a face that says 'How intriguing'?