Chapter 1 the raider killer

3rd POV: It was a peaceful day on the east coast of the once great United States ,now filled with mutants and gouls. A group of raiders walk the down a high way with recents spoils from a recent...well raid. They are ruthless known for sparing no one in there raids. Then out of no wear a raider head is popes like a grape.

Raider3: Were under attack!

Raider2: From were?!As then another shot came from nowhere killing another raider.

Raider: Ok come out you coward and fight like a man! Then you come out bushes with smoke still coming out the barrel of your rifle

Raider2: There he is kill him! The begin to open fire as you run injecting a sim pact as you get shoot at. You pull out your combat shotgun blasting a raider leg off.

Raider: Ahh! Shit my le- BAM! You blow a hole in his chest you then switch to your 10mm and Kremvh's tooth as you shoot one in the chest a few times collapsing to the floor as you lock blades with one of the Raiders.

Raider2: Rrrrrrh! You will pay with your life.

Y/n: Yeah sure I will. You proceed to head but him, he then stumbles into a car you slice off his arm he screams in pain, you quickly slit his throat. You then go back to your combat shotgun you then blast the rest of the raiders until only one remains.

Raider4: P-please d-on't kill me.

Y/n: Just tell me we're you camp.

Raider: Never! You stab her in the foot as she screams out in agony

Y/n: Now I won't ask again.were.is.the.camp.

Raider4: D-down by the river. P-please don't kill me.

Y/n: You can trust me. She runs off in the direction of the river , you let her run a bit then you pull out your sniper and you blow her head off head off.

Y/n: Thanks for the information. A smile forms on your face as you open up your pip boy.