Chapter 5 (the lose and the gain)

3rd person POV: It has been a week since the capture of the battleship and meeting and befriending the mirelurk queen. Elder maxson promotes you to a paladin and you gain a suit of t-60 power armor.

After a few missions you the see now is the time is the time to strike so with permission from maxson you launch a attack on the institute

After a few missions you the see now is the time is the time to strike so with permission from maxson you launch a attack on the institute. The fight was tough the institute threw hundreds of synths, and even gorillas, but thanks to liberty prime, sheer will, and of course power armor the brotherhood have now beaten the institute and at the safety of skyscraper and setting up some nukes you then destroy the institute with a push of a button.

You done it you rides the commonwealth of there biggest threat yo the commonwealth and the brotherhood, yet you feel like, like that something terrible is going to happen to the brotherhood, something that they will never recover from you fly a vertibird back to the Prydwen summoned by elder maxson ,you then have the sick feeling in your gut again, that something bad will happen! You get aboard the Prydwen as you walk you enter the bridge were maxson and captain Kells are waiting for you.

Maxson: That was quite a show paladin, you have the brotherhood proud.

Kells: And for your actions we will promote you to the rank of sentinel, this is highest rank in the brotherhood, before captain and elder congratulations on this solider.

Y/n: Thank you elder I will do the brotherhood proud. Then what sounds like a thunderstorm breaks the conversation.

Maxson: Storms? Then the whole airship is rocked followed by a explosion you rush out to see a huge hole back of the Prydwen and caught ablaze, you then see were this thunder came from, the castle was captured by the minutemen and they placed artillery cannons on it they launched a surprise attack on the brotherhood of steel, then a shell goes into the bridge and detonates destroying therefore killing maxson and captain you then run into the repair bay which is totally ablaze, you then see proctor Ingram grabbing blueprints and experimental weapons.

Y/n: Proctor we need to leave now! This thing is going to blow!

Ingram: If I leave now we won't have the tools to strike back! She grabs the last thing as the two of you rush out and quickly broad a vertibird as the Prydwen slowly altitude and envelopes into a fire ball.