Chapter 3

Katsuki ran after Kirishima and Kaminari only for them to disappear to the corner. He looked around to find nothing.

Dammit. Those idiots, I'm going to kill them. Katsuki thought to himself, of course, it was metaphorically.

Now he has to look around the horrid restaurant for some dimwits. Who had ran away after he had asked did they find him a new date. He was locking...mostly.

He checked the car, kitchen, and the front desk he checked everywhere except.

Outside on the back! Katsuki thought walking past the hallway to the emergency exit that led outside the idiots had to be here.

" Shitty hair and Dumbass where the fuck is you!" he yelled. He opened the door for him to be pushed back in by them.

" Bakugou...hey are you alright must be tired from walking so much how about we take you home." They ushered him through the restaurant as he tried getting out their grip and yelled coherent curses at them.

They pushed him in the car and told the driver to get him home quickly.

The two sighed.

" Now why did you have boobs in your pocket?" Kirishima asked. Kaminari flushed in embarrassment, slapping Kirishima on the arm.

" Shut up. Anyway, what was that guy's name again, Midoriya something."

Kirishima nodded. Pulling out his phone.

" And Mina is good with clothes." they agreed.

                       ____

This chapter was short maybe the shortest I have ever written.

Basically, before they met Izuku somewhat.

Anyway thank you for reading!