Chapter 4

Izuku hadn't been so nervous in his whole life. Only if confidence was on his side today but nope it never is when he needs it. Maybe this isn't worth the money. Maybe he should leave.

"Are you gonna sit down?" Katsuki asked, staring directly at him as he stood in the same spot mumbling on and on.

" O-oh sorry!" He apologized. He quickly sat down across from Katsuki. He was sweating like crazy fiddling with his nails.

" So uh how'd you meet Denki and Kirishima?" Katsuki asked.

What he was supposed to say " Oh yeah I was walking and they just bribed me with cash to go on a date with you" of course he would understand and would totally not lash out at him.

" We were friends in- high school." He lied it probably was the most believable thing he could say.

" Wait really, you went to UA too?!" Katsuki said. UA was a very prestigious school either you got a scholarship or you paid. Izuku had applied for a scholarship but was rejected. He was devastated but he made due and went to a normal nearby School.

" I can't believe I didn't see you. What class were you in?" he asked. If he would've seen Izuku sooner he probably would've had kids and a wife by now.

" Uh...C." Izuku said. He hated lying and when he did he would sweat like crazy.

Katsuki stared at him like he knew he was lying but he just wasn't sure about it. Izuku avoided looking Katsuki in the eye; he didn't dare even take a single glance at him, scared he would ask anymore questions about him going to UA.

Their food came which consisted of eggs, sausage, pancakes, salad, and fruit.

They talked about other stuff like work, favorite things, and other things people do on dates.

" So Midoriya are you sure you're okay cause you've been sweating this whole time. I mean if you're uncomfortable we can just end it here?" he asked as he looked worried.

Izuku felt bad that he had been so worried about him finding out he lied about everything that he barely was evening caring how bakugou felt.

Izuku looked down at his lap and he was going to cry if Katsuki thought he was some type of sociopath.

" It's just that I'm really nervous and I have never been on any type of date before and-" " You're a complete fucking dumbass no wonder you are friends with those idiots." Katsuki laughed.

" Hey at least I don't look angry 24/7!" Izuku pouted. He couldn't pout for long before he bursted out laughing.

" You think I look angry, I'll show you angry." he joked, kicking Izuku in the shin.

" Ah fuck-" Izuku biting his lip.

" Wow you can curse, I'm surprised. Didn't you say i'm so very uselessly nervous oh bakugou you baka!" Katsuki mocked a fake girls voice.

" I don't sound like that!" Izuku argued.

" Yes you do!"

" No!"

" Yes."

" I'm one second away from kicking your chair." Izuku said.

" Try it." Katsuki challenged.

He did sadly it took five tries and 3 kicks in the knee to almost knock him down.

After that the date was actually really good it had felt like they had already known each other for years now.

It was past 3 and the date had ended.

" Are we gonna go on another...date?" Izuku asked. He was nervous again and Katsuki was funny, handsome, rich, and everything Izuku wasn't.

" Only if you want too." Katsuki said. For the first time Katsuki wasn't looking at him directly like he was too nervous to look at him.

" I do...It was nice it was...amazing actually."Izuku said he was looking down fiddling with his nails.

Katsuki lifted his head up and Izuku blushed. Their faces were only a few inches apart.

Katsuki leaned in but was cut off at Izuku, pecked him on the cheek and quickly backed up.

" Can I have your number?" Katsuki asked, holding his phone out.

Izuku took the phone and put his number in. He was blushing like crazy, way too embarrassed to look at Katsuki.

" Bye I-I'll text you when i get home!" Izuku said waving bye to him then running off leaving Katsuki dumbfounded.